• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal crossing vs Real life

Probably, yes! Animal Crossing is usually my go-to answer for "if you could pick any video game to live in what would it be"

The only thing is...I'm allergic to bees and there sure are a lot of them there...xD

At first I tought "Well if the internet conection is good enough and I can actualy leave the town every now and then, it would be totaly perfect!"

Then I remembered tarantulas and the fact that the most prolific job involves grabbing beetles and sharks on a nightly basis so thats a big nope for me! ( Unless it was possible for me to Time Travel away from Tarantulas, then I think Id eventualy be brave enough to face the sharks at least. )

Hmm no.... Being my age you'd want some women companionship, not animals running around asking me to fetch them a fish.

This. ^ Also,I do not want to have WiFi just to leave my town. Although,there are some pros and cons:

Pros:
Money pops out of random rocks.
Furniture falls out of trees(Wear a safety helmet!)
Big a** house.
Your town looks awesome
No other people but you
Cons:
A Tanooki is your land lord
A dog is your secretary,even though she controls everything
Putting sharks and whales and tarantulas in your pocket
The human race was replaced with flesh eating animals
"I think I'm going out of town today,better check if I have WiFi"
You cannot get married and make animal babies(Just,just no.)

.............yes. mostly to run away from my responsibilities i mean wat

Under the condition the world`s void niches are filled with my ideas. 8`D I wouldn`t want to live in an incomplete world. But really, I would. I would choose to live in a lot of worlds of the games I play in actually haha ;_; (never not resident evil)

If I could go into my town whenever I wanted, like going from the real world into my game, I'd be up for it. Not permanently, though.

heeeeeellllll yeah! i'd actually be laughing to the bank instead of crying lol plus no school = happy me & i'ma mayor instead of a boring teenager lmao oh and ill make an extra male character so yeah i'm set hahaha

nah but i'd like to live in a neighbourhood where everyone is friendly and people talk to each other instead of being antisocial

Oh my gosh, brb I have to get ready for my funeral.

Yeah, good job I didn't go into too much detail. Although, I may have read the first post incorrectly as I thought you meant would I rather live in my town with animal villagers for the rest of my life instead of real people.... I still stick to my original post in that case.

Last edited:
Back