Animal Crossing Trivia Raffle (Win a Prima Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Smashville is my favorite SSBB stage, I actually knew that one haha

Good luck everyone!

That was fun actually! haha :)
I hope I did well, Ive been in love with the series since Animal crossing for the GameCube!

Good luck guys!

I can?? u sure?

I'm pretty sure. The thread says we have until the 6th. If you resubmit, it will just overwrite the old submission I would of thought.

> This < Is the only place resubmitting was mentioned. *conveniently about the tool question* I think that's only if you answered before that post though. So it doesn't look likely. Maybe wait to see if an admin/mod responds for a day, and if not just give it a shot?

Eh well i asked a Mod in the IRC and they said I'd have to ask another Mod n what not so I'll just leave it how it is.

-- answers snipped out --

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find this trivia thing I'm new to this and I'm so lost

Please follow the instructions in the first post. Send a private message to Tom Nook using the PM template provided.

Oh lawd, i forgot about this. IF SOMEONE SEES ME POST SOMEWHERE ELSE TODAY, REMIND ME I HAVE TO DO THIS AFTER SCHOOL <3 :D Thanks.

Wah, The Trivia is so fun! I sent my answers yesterday, and I hope I win something. c: Good luck to everyone!!

wait, maybe i didn't get the tool thing wrong... i forgot my answer. oh well, i guess i'll just wait.

I sent my answers. I dont know how many I got correct. I played Brawl the other day, and this was one of the questions! ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back