Bells
Switch
2517-1750-2614
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pokéball
I am a hugeeee lover of plushes, I have collected them in general for many years! With Animal Crossing being one of my favourite franchises of all time, of course I try to collect the plushes. What plushes do you have?? I will try to post actual pictures of the ones I own, but for now take the stock images!!

CB68DB87-4142-4E41-87C2-02B301B6B266.jpg
95784E2B-1B18-42C1-9A62-1A6CDFAF176F.jpg
B4B7455B-ADAC-4AC2-A09F-CA3C048EE642.jpg
C98800EF-6011-4157-A901-7378C432A89A.jpg
DD8FDF4C-CA10-4CCE-8CA0-59C5832A8178.jpg
11A57260-B4BD-4C5D-BF5F-1346B5093462.jpg
E112A6EB-3877-469E-B3E3-7438F4EF125F.jpg
DC7C975F-B7FC-4D09-B43D-391CAC3B3582.jpg
7A454960-7B5A-42E9-B157-3F72231148A4.jpg

I got Brewster for Christmas back in 2015 I believe, Summer Isabelle from online, Kicks, Timmy and Porter from someone on Kijiji, Winter Isabelle from a convention, Bunnie from my friend who bought her from the Nintendo New York store for me, Rover from eBay, and Reese for my birthday!!

I would loveeeee to get a Rosie plush someday, there?s a few different ones that exist but everytime I see them on eBay they are expensive. It would also be cool to get the large Sanei Isabelle, and the mascot keychain one!! Eventually I might order the New Leaf Fauna and Tom Nook plushes!!

I hope eventually we get more for New Horizons, but my bank account sure doesn?t haha!! :p

oh those are so cute!! i love the 2nd isabelle, rover and kicks plushies!! i unfortunately don’t own any ac plushies currently but the eb games near me sells some, so maybe i’ll pick some up ;o

oh those are so cute!! i love the 2nd isabelle, rover and kicks plushies!! i unfortunately don’t own any ac plushies currently but the eb games near me sells some, so maybe i’ll pick some up ;o

They are super adorable, and I highly recommend getting one of your own!! That’s cool the EB Games near you has some, I work at EB Games in Canada and my whole area is out of stock and has been for quite a while unfortunately!! I’ve had to resort to buying them online.

I just have a Tom Nook one from when I visited the Nintendo store in NYC. Maybe I’ll pick up more soon after NH comes out.

They are super adorable, and I highly recommend getting one of your own!! That’s cool the EB Games near you has some, I work at EB Games in Canada and my whole area is out of stock and has been for quite a while unfortunately!! I’ve had to resort to buying them online.

that sucks! i have an eb games at the mall thats down the street from where i live so i’m able to go there pretty frequently - last time i was there, i believe they had a rover and tom nook plushie and they might’ve had an isabelle but i don’t remember aha

they don’t sell these where I live :( but I’m hoping to order some online soon as I’ve wanted to start collecting for years!

I'm so happy for you on your collection!

I personally only own Rover. I'd love to collect Brewster, Porter, and Bunnie, though. Those ones are my favorites!

Those are so cute! I love plushies but unfortunately I don't have any from Animal Crossing. I'd like to get some one day.

I have a bunch of old Tomy ones (super small and have noisemakers inside that don't do anything), pic
And I was able to score the big isabelle a few months ago on ebay and I love her.
If you're not already, you should follow @camilaccd_store on insta, she crochets the cutest AC plushies I've ever seen.

Those look super cute!! I am low key thinking of buying a Brewster online but this is a big if huhuhu i have too many plushes at home so I'm not sure i can justify getting another one yet

I have a bunch of old Tomy ones (super small and have noisemakers inside that don't do anything), pic
And I was able to score the big isabelle a few months ago on ebay and I love her.
If you're not already, you should follow @camilaccd_store on insta, she crochets the cutest AC plushies I've ever seen.

That's so awesome you have those old TOMY talking ones!!! Years ago I saw them in someone's collection video on YouTube, and ever since I have really wanted them, especially Rosie!!
And that's also super cool you got the big Isabelle!! I am after her too, on eBay I could justify the $80 Canadian if shipping wasn't $40 haha. Maybe I will find her at a convention someday, and won't have to bite that crazy shipping?

Ooh ♡ω♡

My favorite is the Porter plush and Reese plush. Spring uniform Isabelle plush is pretty cute, too.
I don't own any Animal Crossing plush dolls (yet), but those stock images are convincing to get a few.

Last edited:
This is a perfect topic for me! :p I've been collecting for some years now and am lucky to have such a big collection.

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Some non-animal crossing stuff (sorry!) but I didn't want to move stuff around alot!
I also have a mini keychain plush of June and a huge (~30cm) Blathers not in these pictures.

So yeah, lots of plush! I never really got into the newer plushies despite having the option to buy them, I prefer the older ones. Even though I have a lot, I'd still love to get some more for my collection. That includes Jingle, Mitzi, Poncho, maybe some of the other player characters and my ultimate goal is the big Celeste holding a star. I want that one in particular since I remember looking at it when I was alot younger and wanting it really badly.

This is a perfect topic for me! :p I've been collecting for some years now and am lucky to have such a big collection.

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Some non-animal crossing stuff (sorry!) but I didn't want to move stuff around alot!
I also have a mini keychain plush of June and a huge (~30cm) Blathers not in these pictures.

So yeah, lots of plush! I never really got into the newer plushies despite having the option to buy them, I prefer the older ones. Even though I have a lot, I'd still love to get some more for my collection. That includes Jingle, Mitzi, Poncho, maybe some of the other player characters and my ultimate goal is the big Celeste holding a star. I want that one in particular since I remember looking at it when I was alot younger and wanting it really badly.

Oh my goodness, wow!! I had no idea you had such an impressive collection!! I am in love with the Rosie and Celeste plushes!! The older plushes are really awesome, I definitely want to add some to my collection but I have yet to find them at an affordable price!! I know that Mitzi plush you brought up in particular is super expensive nowadays... I hope you can get her and the others eventually!!

That's so awesome you have those old TOMY talking ones!!! Years ago I saw them in someone's collection video on YouTube, and ever since I have really wanted them, especially Rosie!!
And that's also super cool you got the big Isabelle!! I am after her too, on eBay I could justify the $80 Canadian if shipping wasn't $40 haha. Maybe I will find her at a convention someday, and won't have to bite that crazy shipping?
Yeah, my parents got them for me years ago! I had no idea they were kind of rare until just now when I googled them, yeesh! I'm glad I didn't lose them, I used to take them on trips and stuff!
Yeah, I definitely paid too much for Isabelle but I love her, especially the real bell on her hair tie. I hope you're able to find her :)

Yeah, my parents got them for me years ago! I had no idea they were kind of rare until just now when I googled them, yeesh! I'm glad I didn't lose them, I used to take them on trips and stuff!
Yeah, I definitely paid too much for Isabelle but I love her, especially the real bell on her hair tie. I hope you're able to find her :)

Yeah, they have definitely picked up some demand over the years!! They're very cute plushes. :)

And thank you so much!! She's definitely on the list of things I will have to own someday. :p

20200303_160723.jpg

20200303_160745.jpg

Aah the celeste one! So cute!!

Back