Animal Crossing NPC Tier List

Here's mine!
edit: I genuinely forgot to add the other npcs from NH... Flick would go into the 'very good' tier, the dodos are going to the 'despicable' tier and everyone else would go into the 'just ok' tier.

1713366085422.png

No Daisy Mae? If she was there I would've put her in 'S'.
To be honest, I don't really care for the special NPCs like I do with the villagers.

my-image.png

Some are just too iconic for me to not place them low (Tom Nook)
Some just have great designs (Flick, S-tier, not shown; Pavé)
Some are just too creepy that I can't place them high (Zipper T. Bunny)
Some have just been soured thanks to TBT (Jingle)
Some are just annoying (CJ, D-tier, not shown; Saharah)
Some I just don't know who they are (the brown cat)
npc.png

Some are just too iconic for me to not place them low (Tom Nook)
Some just have great designs (Flick, S-tier, not shown; Pavé)
Some are just too creepy that I can't place them high (Zipper T. Bunny)
Some have just been soured thanks to TBT (Jingle)
Some are just annoying (CJ, D-tier, not shown; Saharah)
Some I just don't know who they are (the brown cat)
View attachment 555042
The brown cat?? Do you mean Katie / Katie’s mom?

IMG_7038.png

Here is my tier list. They are somewhat in order. Some of them I like more than I ranked them - design and dialogue wise but I didn’t like what they offered like Wisp. I haven’t played any of my animal crossing games in a long time so this is subject to change.

My number 1 favorite in both NL and NH was Pascal. I liked his dialogue in NL a bit more but he’s still the same chill otter I remember ☺️.

I liked Resetti a lot; I thought it was funny when he’d come and lecture me about shutting off my game without saving. I missed him having that role in NH.

I love Saharah and her design (though I do sometimes wish her eyes were showing or something).

Katie is another Npc I miss. I think she is so adorable and I loved the items she gave us.

Gracie was really interesting. I loved her furniture and clothes. I noticed some of her clothes were in NH but recycled; their design wasn’t as nice as in Nl sadly.

my-image.png

celeste absolutely best girl
everyone from b and under, i really don't have an opinion on or i haven't met so i'm sorry </3

Back