• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Checklist

Ooh Erik is going to be a permanent on my new island (I’m hunting him for the base lazy town cuz it fits my island theme)

None of my villagers that I plan to keep permanently are on the list of 150 that you posted!

I'm keeping Benjamin and Cookie forever! c: I think my other permanents are already crossed off/not on your list (Diana, Ruby, Tybalt, Erik)

I might swap Benjamin out for a little bit just because I want a new villager sometimes,
but he'll always come back because I have his amiibo!

Definitely Cranston :) He is my favorite villager. Also Filbert, if I ever manage to get him.
My husband wants to keep Cherry and Marshall.
We think we might keep Erik as well :)

I updated the list once again. Feel free to put your votes in now. I checked Hazel and Judy off because I will plan to keep them permanently once I find them.

This is a great idea! I've always wondered the same thing, since I keep seeing the same villagers on everyone's island. It's awesome to see variation.

As for me, I got most of my dreamies if that helps you -- Kevin, Dom, Walt, Dobie, Purrl, Graham, Shari, and Drago. 💖

Back