• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing Moms?

well I'm pregnant (hope this counts lmao) and will be getting my son / daughter (we find out the gender in a week!) into the AC series when they're old enough ✿◠‿◠

I've always loved it and I'm sure my kid will too <33

My gf is an acnl mom, her son tried it but wasn't too impressed, not his bag i guess. but she loves it, and i love playing with her!

I'm not a mum, but this is so cool and sweet. I wish my mum did play with me, but she's really not into these types of games. Or at least, from what I know of her...

Well, I didn't give birth to them..but my nieces and nephews that I care for play it with me. They love it. Except the oldest he's 11 and gets bored with it very easily. The other two are 5 and 8 and they love it. I'm trying to teach them to be respectful of other peoples things. It makes me smile when they ask if they can cut down a tree in one of my towns. I let them, even though I don't really want them to, but what the heck? I can always replant it, no biggie. :)

I can't even play anymore when my 1-year-old is awake. He just wants to take it from me and move my character around. While this is actually really cute, he'll cry non-stop if I take it away.

Sorry hun! You are not a mom yet, so you haven't earned the respect to post here yet! sorry sweetie!

Sorry, but this made me lose respect for you rather than the person who is apparently not deserving of it.

I am not a mom, but my dad got me a copy of Wild World with my DS, and he kept sneaking onto it to play it. He only stopped when he began to play it with the volume up. x"D My sisters and I all play it, though, and we kind of got our friends into it, too...
OOPS

My son introduced me to the game cube version. He was about 14 at the time. I've been hooked every since. We had so much fun playing together. We would take turns and watch the other play.

My daughter and son played New Leaf for awhile, but just weren't into it as much as me.I do have HHD, and my teen daughter likes to decorate some of the houses.

Back