• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Animal Crossing city folk news

Davidk

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Purple Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Hi my name is David and i am going to start a news show on the tbt.

Visage from Paradox is terrorizing other people's town. I was a victim. He destroyed my town for no reason. All of my trees were gone and he wiped out my house. My advice to visage's friends is to unadd him. He planned to destroy some of my friends towns. Stay away from him he is a bad HACKER! YOU HEARD ME HE IS A HACKER SO YOUR TOWN WILL BE VANISHED LIKE MINE! That is animal crossing news.

Should i keep doing this? I know all the people you should look out for in animal crossing. Also if you need help with a guy thats annoying you pm me and i'll do a report on him and make him suffer. SUFFER :mad: :throwingrottenapples: -David

Davidk said:
Hi my name is David and i am going to start a news show on the tbt.

Visage from Paradox is terrorizing other people's town. I was a victim. He destroyed my town for no reason. All of my trees were gone and he wiped out my house. My advice to visage's friends is to unadd him. He planned to destroy some of my friends towns. Stay away from him he is a bad HACKER! YOU HEARD ME HE IS A HACKER SO YOUR TOWN WILL BE VANISHED LIKE MINE! That is animal crossing news.

Should i keep doing this? I know all the people you should look out for in animal crossing. Also if you need help with a guy thats annoying you pm me and i'll do a report on him and make him suffer. SUFFER :mad: :throwingrottenapples: -David
Terrorist?

That's a bit over exaggerated.

OmegaMan said:
MasterM64 said:
OmegaMan said:
Davidk said:
he is though he destroyed my town!
I understand that, But I would word him as a seeder.
Seeds don't exist in ACCF, the only way to modify your town is through Homebrew...
that's what they all say.
Well, its true though, "seeds" only exist in ACWW through AR but, in City Folk, it's the opposite.

Back