• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying [... And Trading] LF: European Club Nintendo 3DS code FT: Steam Games or TBT Bells

guru8bit

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Heyo,

I'm looking to trade some games or give some TBT bells for a 3DS Club Nintendo european activation code.
(I can get my hands on more TBT bells, don't worry about the ones my profile says I have)
I'm in Europe, so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to use American or Australian codes.

These are the games I'm putting up for trade, obviously I can give more than one away for a single code.
- Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key
- Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key
- Surgeon Simulator
- Guacamelee
- Batman Arkham City GOTY (All DLCs included)
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
- MX vs ATV Reflex
- Ace of Spades
- a Steam gift for up to 5 euros
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- Gun Monkeys
- Kung Fu Strike Warriors Rise Master Level DLC
- Kung-Fu Strike Warriors Rise
- Numba Deluxe
- PixelJunk Monsters
- Postal
- Speedball 2 HD
- The Journey Down Chapter One
- Victim of Xen

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Last edited:
How much tbt for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do these keys work in NA

What do you mean by 3ds code? Club nintendo or download?

Back