an idea...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
well, i was looking around, saw that the spam site was renamed the dump... and i thought to myself... what other things could be renamed...

im not saying we must do this, but it would make things look more Animal Crossing Related...

we could rename the Creativity alive board to: "Mable, and Sable's" or something like that, because the sewing place is where you do your art work... and yeah, it like fits

:p

we could rename The Bell Tree Store to: "Nooks Cranny" or "Redd's Tent", something like that, which, of course, is the store.

Tech support, we could change the name to the "Wishing Well" because its the place where you ask questions and things. the current wishing well board dosn't serve much of a purpose... seeing how its the spam site, part 1. we could merge that with the dump.

thats all i've got at the moment, if i think of anymore, i'll be sure to add them, or something

:)

oh, yes, i think TBT should have a map... like camp hyrules... that would be pretty cool

:)

We'd need some pretty good Flash animators for a functioning map....

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
Brilliant, JJ! I assign you the task of making TBT a map!
exelent! But you do relize that you will have to make it so TBT can hadel SWF files, k? Also in the new renamed boards like Nooks Cranny in the discription it still sais TBT store. <_<

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
exelent! But you do relize that you will have to make it so TBT can hadel SWF files, k? Also in the new renamed boards like Nooks Cranny in the discription it still sais TBT store. <_<
Uhm... Won't you just be able to host it somewhere and I'll post it in the Portal?

And oh yeah, I'll fix that now...

Bastoise99 said:
HIl ike Redd's Tent more then Nok's Cranny for the Store Board.
Well, in a vote we had here, between Tom Nook and Crazy Redd, more people chose Tom, so I'm going with the popular choice.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
Uhm... Won't you just be able to host it somewhere and I'll post it in the Portal?

yes I will have to host it no matter what but nobody can POST swf files so you'll need to fix that.

Bastoise99 said:

How about another vote? It was a while back for that. This time vote on names tohugh.
Uhh.... don't you think that'd be too time consuming?

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*

yes I will have to host it no matter what but nobody can POST swf files so you'll need to fix that.
Are you sure that no one can post them?

Bulerias said:
Bastoise99 said:

How about another vote? It was a while back for that. This time vote on names tohugh.
Uhh.... don't you think that'd be too time consuming?
We can leave it this way now and still have a vote. Time consuming? No.

Back