• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

An Appreciation: The Top Tier Villagers

At one point or another, I've had all of the villagers in the top tier except for Stitches, Merengue, Rosie and Lolly.

Of the ones I've had, I thought most ranged from "okay" to "pretty nice". The ones that really stood out to me that I loved the most are Julian, Marina, Tia, Zucker.

Julian and Marina are easily my favorite two. I actively went about trying to get them to move into my town.

Marina I had in my Wild World town, and I loved her then. I think she's even better now! Cutest little octopus~ I really like octopode, so I'm pretty biased towards them. Her little tentacles! The way she walks! Awwwwww~

Julian is the flirty, glittery, blue unicorn. He's my Blue Pegasus representative! Every time he flirts with my mayor, I think of these guys and laugh and laugh. xD

Tia and Zucker moved into my towns on their own and grew on me.

Tia is a cute little teapot elephant! She says "teacup" after every sentence. : D Mostly she's just really really cute. I haven't had Merengue yet, but I think it would be over the top adorable if they were neighbors. Tea and cake villagers!

Zucker is a Takoyaki! Which is a little disturbing, especially since he's got a skewer sticking out the back of his head and has a sushi restaurant in his house... I guess I love him because of his concept? I really like takoyaki and octopode.

Last edited:
I've only had two from the list - Rosie and Lolly. I ADORE Lolly! Didn't care too much for Rosie tho...

I've got Diana, Fauna, Erik and Beau. :3
Diana and Fauna I will keep forever. ~ I even have a Fauna plush now. =DD Erik and Beau one I will keep and the other will have to eventually move :/ I can't decide which I like more though.

I've had Marshal, Marina and Julian. Marshal and Marina I feel I've had my fill of now though and won't invite them to move back but if they happened to return I guess I'd be okay with it. Julian I'd like to see again, his stay was rather shortlived right over a time when I couldn't play AC much. :S

Stitches, Whitney, Rosie and Lolly I had on past games, only really liked Stitches, but now there's villagers I like a lot more than him.

The rest I'm not bothered with at all tbh. Ankha and Zucker are nice but I can't imagine having them in my town.

01. Marshal - Kind of overrated. If he comes into my town I might keep him, depends really.
02. Stitches - Gave away to my brother. He's adorable but I don't really like lazies
03. Merengue - Looks cool but I like my other 10 villagers a lot more
04. Diana - Great villager possibly one of my favorites
05. Beau - Voided, He's really boring and I don't see the big deal about him and nobody responded to my giveaway (offsite)
06. Ankha - She's pretty cool and stuff, but probably my least favorite in my town
07. Julian - Probably the top 4 in my village & random move-in but he's going to be a permanent resident
08. Marina - Used to like her a lot, she was in my campsite when I had 10 villagers. But I ended up getting Fauna instead randomly
09. Whitney - No opinion
10. Fauna - She's great but I can't help but feel like she's supposed to be old "dearie" she's really cool though
11. Rosie - One of the Top 4 in my village. Got her by random move in and she's reaaally cool I love her
12. Lolly - Looks cute but I like Rosie better
13. Fang - No opinion
14. Tia - She's pretty cool but I like all my others better
15. Zucker - Had him for a good long while but I had to give him away, ended up getting Punchy on random move in. Kind of miss him
16. Erik - Gave away, not all to exciting. Great furniture but he went to a good home.

Non-top tier villagers that are tied for #1 are
Walt and Molly
Followed by Julian and Rosie

Walt is so underrated it's crazy. Nobody has him, nobody has really heard of him. It's saddening!

Last edited:
I have merengue and Rosie, and honestly I love them both because they're just so cute! I love the peppies and normals, so... yeah. They were my starters, I didn't invite them in, so they grew on me :)

I would love to have all of them just so I could sell them.

Well, that's quite a shocker. lol

I'm not trying to be rude here, but don't the T1 villagers already get enough honor...BY BEING IN THE LIST? We should be appreciating all the ugly villagers, because if they didn't exist...indirectly, T1 wouldn't even exist in the first place.

Oheeeey y'all're using my thread

The only one I have in my town permanently is Erik.. He's freakin' amazing, and is the best Deer, he's super cute and I'm so happy I have him.. He was one of the first new NL villagers that really jumped out at me.. Regardless of what other people say, he really looks like a reindeer to me <3

The only others in that list that I truly love are Ankha and Tia, I've had both and they're amazing villagers.. Tia deserves her popularity, but I think Ankha is slightly overrated.. She's pretty epic, (and better than Diana) but she's not worth the millions she goes for

As for the rest of the list, I only really like Stitches, Rosie, Whitney, Marina and Fauna.. The rest are pretty damn awful.. PARTICULARLY Merengue (I wish she was better 'cos I love rhinos), Julian and Diana, I despise all three

I now have Tangy & Tia as populars in my new town (Stitches is there aswell but i have him in my old)
Tangy is awesome, a friend from GC
and Tia, i like the look of her, always wanted her, lets see how she is :)

Back