• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

hey @everypony can i ask in what world maf!frosty does this

a) frosty thinks dolby is a pr, willing sacrifices her life today when there is no reason to do so
b) frosty just wants to mess around and gets some sadistic pleasure from voting out a vanilla townie and dies anyways
c) frosty wants to bus her teammate, dolby, and die to confirm he is town for the rest of the game

idk why this is so hard to understand
a) the only kill that is not watchable and protectable is the chop. also she could get him to hard claim
b) she has all the towncred for people to believe her, as it is clearly happening right now
c) if she bus dolby on this shenaningans she could be basically locked town the entire game

you are having the perspective that this is risky for her, but it isnt because she has influence on the entire player list. and it's anti-town bc shes forcing the cop to claim by bringing them into this

a) the only kill that is not watchable and protectable is the chop. also she could get him to hard claim
b) she has all the towncred for people to believe her, as it is clearly happening right now
c) if she bus dolby on this shenaningans she could be basically locked town the entire game

you are having the perspective that this is risky for her, but it isnt because she has influence on the entire player list. and it's anti-town bc shes forcing the cop to claim by bringing them into this
a) you again are 2 steps behind and missed something important
b) clearly ****ing not
c) then vote dolby, doofus

Have you considered you may be forcing me to make the cop claim?

i can not keep my vote for dolby seeing how others are trying to get people to vote for dolby. i think people who try to get others to vote a certain way are sus.

these are the only thought processes a maf doing this could have, and none of them make sense
Or they just wanna kill a prominent town leader and then tomorrow they’ll be like “omg oops I was wrong xD” and then do some other crazy ass tactic (like fake claiming a PR) to get someone else killed.

Or they just wanna kill a prominent town leader and then tomorrow they’ll be like “omg oops I was wrong xD” and then do some other crazy ass tactic (like fake claiming a PR) to get someone else killed.
do you really think 1 person would believe that

i can not keep my vote for dolby seeing how others are trying to get people to vote for dolby. i think people who try to get others to vote a certain way are sus.
What are your current thoughts on Trundle? Just curious.

It’s also just insane to think I’m going to sheep someone just because what they’re doing doesn’t make any sense from a mafia perspective lol. At least give me reasoning to actually think it’s Dolby?
Post automatically merged:

What are your current thoughts on Trundle?
He’s awesome

do you really think 1 person would believe that
You are currently believing their current push for seemingly no reason so..?

It’s also just insane to think I’m going to sheep someone just because what they’re doing doesn’t make any sense from a mafia perspective lol. At least give me reasoning to actually think it’s Dolby?

He’s awesome

You are currently believing their current push for seemingly no reason so..?
-___-

i’m starting to think nobody actually reads anything this game

Also the fact the town really forgot Ribbit's suspicion died off so when are we exactly gonna vote for them. Their suspicions are way obvious since day 1

So this statement is false
> Ribbit wagon was Dolby's Fabrication

Back