• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

It's sort of hard to replicate white if you think about it.

Anyway, Purple is already putting blame on someone. Screw coral, pink, and red or whatever. Purple is the color of royalty, and I don't trust them.

It's sort of hard to replicate white if you think about it.

Anyway, Purple is already putting blame on someone. Screw coral, pink, and red or whatever. Purple is the color of royalty, and I don't trust them.
i miss being king already

Hi, I'm late and you all already started talking, but I have prepared two questions for flavour and so I can make my reads anyway sjkfbjksfb.

1) Have you played Among Us before
2) How do you feel about your assigned colour

My answers:

1) Nope and I'm ashamed lol. I watched a vid of the gameplay last night though in case there was any important meta to keep in mind for the game. It actually looks fun tho so now I'm tempted.
2) Pain, opposite colour of my pfp after trying to make something relevant to the game, IDK if I will bother making a marron v. why did they go with maroon? I'm feeling much more of a burgundy. I'm like the ugliest colour on this list. :' )
Post automatically merged:

Maroon*** I think I'm a chestnut rip

Hi, I'm late and you all already started talking, but I have prepared two questions for flavour and so I can make my reads anyway sjkfbjksfb.

1) Have you played Among Us before
2) How do you feel about your assigned colour
yeah
it's black which is fine with me, I've been feeling edgy lately

Maroon shapeshifted into cyan vote them out

More seriously hi I’ve played among us, and I’m fine with coral, don’t really care about colors, I play as blue

Some more RQS questions: I don’t know the majority of the people in this game so hello everyone

1. What are your pronouns
2. What’s your time zone
3. What’s your experience level with forum mafia specifically

1. He/him
2. PST (west coast of US)
3. Pretty experienced, though I haven’t played a forum game in a while

2. What’s your time zone
oh hello lol, I think I've seen you around

she/they
PST
I started in October but I think I'm decently experienced

More seriously hi I’ve played among us, and I’m fine with coral, don’t really care about colors, I play as blue

Some more RQS questions: I don’t know the majority of the people in this game so hello everyone

2. What’s your time zone

1. He/him

1 she / her !!!
2 i am gmt !!
3 i havent played in forever but in the past i used to but i never rly got good lol

Taking two seconds to do this real quick...

1. He/Him/His
2. EST
3. New to this but have an understanding of how it works.

Way to ignore my questions Dolby, offended. But also true. I will switch back to a red IG. u_u

1) I don't really care what you use for me but for simplicity sake She/her.
2) Est (but my body sincs with Aus timezones so expect me more in evenings/late night my time)
3) I played one game so technically a beginner? esp since I'm town this time. I was obs the last game though so I am ready to pull my weight and hunt some maf.

Also my NIA disclaimer, when chat goes too fast I can't keep up so I will probably end up going quiet, pls don't use it to assume I'm mafia/

2. What’s your time zone

1. He/him
any pronoun
utc-3
been playing for 4 years

Clearly maf for rigging the game into the colour you wanted.

IDK Look at me, I'm like dried blood red I feel pretty ugly for being vanilla. :c
i think its bc dan knows its my fav colour

Back