• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

so thats interesting : its a 3 way tie rn... what could this mean.. or not mean.. they can't all be mafia..
This is not looking good. Someone we may not want out is going to randomly be voted out. I don't understand why the focus suddenly shifted onto me though.

This is not looking good. Someone we may not want out is going to randomly be voted out. I don't understand why the focus suddenly shifted onto me though.

i mean that's kind of always the case but it is interesting, it's definitely not in mafia's favour for it to be randomised if they're in there

so maybe it's all town lol

then again there's still an hour

if yoshi is maf i’m looking at trundle and not for a meme reason; because then his reads could potentially be out of the maf chat and i said earlier the only people that makes sense for would be volt or trundle.

i meant to post this ages ago lmao
It's funny you mention that because Volt literally said he could see that read list coming out of maf chat (and if he wrote it...:v)

No hard feelings! I completely understand where you were coming from and how it can be frustrating, I just thought I'd offer a sort of explanation as to why I've been so absent from conversation.

In terms of people

I'm most suspicious of:
TN4U: a long time suspicious person in my book though I know bad vibes isn't always the best method of approach to finding mafia members lol.
Trundle: As I mentioned before, Trundle has some interesting voting trends but so do I so hard to say for sure.

Unsure about:
Yoshi: Tough call. I obviously have an understanding on why someone might not be as quick to post in a situation like this but I also understand that some might use that as a strategy so tough call.
volt & Ender: Gonna be honest, I don't really have any thoughts on these two. I might need to look closer into their posts.

More town:
ribbit: I know I started out the game suspicious of them but they have played a role in finding the mafia members so far so I assume they are pretty safe
Frosty: obvious reasons
Mog: I'm leaning more towards town here I just don't see anything suspicious in what they are saying
annika: ok so I think possibly more town on annika? Dolby put a single vote on annika day 2 before they knew they were going to be voted out that round. Could be a strategy of some sort but it wouldn't necessarily make sense to write another mafia's name that early in a voting round with no bandwagon or other solid suspicions going on.

I don't think I missed anyone but let me know if I did.

No you're fine, I totally respect that both you and Yoshi are new to this and would give you the benefit of the doubt it's just overwhelming to participate. I do very much appreciate you providing this reads list though!!

@mogyay reads list? :3

I'm also on phone so crappier post than usual. Real talk, does anyone not mad read TN at this point??? Trundle did you ever shift your read as noob town, I can't remember.

@FrostyAlmonds who out of the three (me, Volt & Yoshi) do you suspect the most to be mafia? I won't get mad at you if it's me, honest.

I think your answer is me judging from the post you just made.
Post automatically merged:

Trundle did you ever shift your read as noob town, I can't remember.
I don't think he ever did.

I'm most suspicious of:
Trundle: As I mentioned before, Trundle has some interesting voting trends but so do I so hard to say for sure.
Can you try and gain an understanding of why he may be placing such odd votes?

Srry I'm just liking posts because I'm too lazy to communicate properly, will try to say stuff tomorrow about everyone's thoughts.

@voltairenism curious, how do you feel about Ribbit? (sorry, I tried to iso and I don't think you mentioned anything besides tinfoiling ribbit with looking at Zinnia votes)
locked town

oh dope we have a three way tie let fate decide

@FrostyAlmonds who out of the three (me, Volt & Yoshi) do you suspect the most to be mafia? I won't get mad at you if it's me, honest.

I think your answer is me judging from the post you just made.

I don't think he ever did.

Can you try and gain an understanding of why he may be pl these three definitely you.

Of the three, def you. Though Ender really isn't doing it for me and it obviously can't be both of you. 🫡 I already said that I have reasons to believe that Volt is town atm. Yoshi is simply null.

That said I really don't want to chop TN considering the green check so it's just legit not the most strategic town move. But...

Of the three, def you. Though Ender really isn't doing it for me and it obviously can't be both of you. 🫡 I already said that I have reasons to believe that Volt is town atm. Yoshi is simply null.
Well, at this rate, Ender can't be placed on the chopping block, and you're one of two potential tiebreakers, so I mean...

Wanna try it?

town lock (aka if ur faking it that well then truly u deserve the world)
frosty
ribbit

town
ender - to be honest i've not rly thought abt ender much bc i had shiny as total town, i do think it's interesting they said not to 24 this day (which i agree w) because they could work it out and hasn't rly posted since tho LOL
dinosaur - ok sry to flip flop on dino but there's not multiple gf's obviously so i need to just pick 1, if i had to pick between tn4u and dino i think i'd pick tn4u and i haven't really seen enough of them to say otherwise, i feel like maf would try a bit harder, then again maybe no one has checked gf yet of course but either way, i just don't rly get any bad vibes

idk
volt - on radical and unravel vote (i think)
annika - i've decided i see her more town now but i will put her here, obviously volt and annika aren't paired

maf
t4nu - i'm sry but odd vibes from day 1, there's just something slightly mechanical abt the way they provide their thoughts and there's a lot of weird reads here and there, i feel bad bc it might be just the way they communicate
trundle - need i say more
yoshi - the last minute voting i have decided is suspicious

ive actually been right about nothing this game though interestingly so therefore it's probably frosty and ribbit lmaooooo

also sry its 10pm and i low key forgot i promised reads

Can you try and gain an understanding of why he may be placing such odd votes?

So just to recap as I said here:
In terms of voting trends I guess Trundle looks a bit interesting to me. They always seem to be one of the last people to join a mafia eliminating wagon. But honestly, just going off of that, I don't look particularly great either so I'm hesitant to draw any hard conclusions on that alone.

The reason Trundle may have been one of the last votes on both mafia wagons could be due to not wanting to vote out a fellow mafia player but then joining the wagon last minute as an attempt to not look suspicious when previous votes are investigated later on. Its not a watertight theory by any means, even I look suspicious using the same logic but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Back