• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Well, a few things:
  • Annika has prior mafia experience, as stated by both herself and a few other seasoned players.
  • Her post habits, while mostly town-like, are inconsistent, and she haven't provided a proper explanation for her random absences other than short apologies.
  • Viewing Trundle as town, viewing Yoshi and Mog as mafia. Annika could be giving off the impression of trying to throw either of the latter two under the bus.
Now, I think you gave her the green check before (sorry I forgot if you did), so this claim might make little sense to you in your perspective. Could she in fact be the godfather training the goon and performing the kills herself? Maybe, but I can't be too sure. I think voting her off will give us more information to be honest.

TL;DR I don't think she's maf period. But basically if your theory is true, that means Annika could only be partnered with Yoshi or Dino (or technically Ender considering Shiny subbed out but would obv not be instructing at this point).

It sounds like you're leaning to Yoshi as maf in general? Why Yoshi over Dino?

Remembering how you town read Dolby and how he flipped. Does Ender's post not sound like it could be a wolf trying to fabricate maf Annika the same way Dolby fabricated Ribbit?

Mog needs to start explaining the no-votes. I was considering going to vote for them the previous day, but considering unravel flipped green I think my vote for Mog will become necessary today.
i fell asleep early the first time (im gmt!) and the second time i thought i had more time but the majority happened quicker than i anticipated , like i was still chatting in the thread when dan posted ! i rly did not mean to not yday and i feel stupid for not putting down a placeholder considering i thought that was me mk'd !

sorry unravel (and betsy) 😭 i should have went first

also i didnt mean to not vote but that happened so quickly imo, i actually was stressed id be mod killed but i guess it didnt count since it was a majority or something

anyway as an apology to unravel i am not ok with being majoritied and seeing another town go down, since tnfu is apparently cleared (for now at least ) my only other suspicion is annika/trundle

also we literally just wasted yesterday (and lost town) due to being too hasty so its sus ppl wanna do it again , i think thats a bit weird

I'm ngl I don't see how it happened too quick, you were there while we voted Unravel and had a good 15-20 min at least to vote. So tell us why you're town instead of just saying you are please. But you also bring up a good point.

@Damniel Is there risk of being modkilled for not voting while the 'voting to majority' clause is in place?
Post automatically merged:

@ribbitribbon I wanna mindmeld with you when you're here.

I'm ngl I don't see how it happened too quick, you were there while we voted Unravel and had a good 15-20 min at least to vote. So tell us why you're town instead of just saying you are please. But you also bring up a good point.

@Damniel Is there risk of being modkilled for not voting while the 'voting to majority' clause is in place?
how is 15-20 mins a long time tho ? im sorry but it happened quickly and i was fully intending to vote before the 24 hour mark , i saw that as my deadline , i should have voted as a placeholder tho and i appreciate that

not me mod killing myself tho lol by bringing that up, i guess i dont need to tell u why since we might find out soon

Ender- TN was green check not Yoshi.

The why are you townreading her part is literally because we we just townreading her as a joke very early into the game (based on her being town in kingmaker game when everyone was sure she was wolf fyi). I really don't think that specifically should be used against her imo. TBH I don't think Annika is a good choice to flip today, I feel like her actions day 2 were overall towny

1. Yoshi probably my 2nd favourite then. Decent flip option. That is a dumb mistake on my part tho lmao.

2. Dolby wasn't in on that meme and had to have Volt explain it. So irrelevant to my read is that counterpoint given it was primarily around how Dolby treated em.

3. Which actions in particular? The "I sus Dolby but question when a wagon forms on my top 2 sus"? I could be wrong but help me see it if I am lol.

Also ngl my budding tn4u/annika team is probably out the window with how quick tn4u jumped on that

Also also tbh I'd prefernot 24ing this day because I feel like it's very solvable of a game if I tilt brain juices at it

It sounds like you're leaning to Yoshi as maf in general? Why Yoshi over Dino?

Remembering how you town read Dolby and how he flipped. Does Ender's post not sound like it could be a wolf trying to fabricate maf Annika the same way Dolby fabricated Ribbit?
My latest read had Yoshi being mafia. I chose Yoshi over Dino as I personally felt much more confident with Dino's thoughts and providing realistic scenarios for both parties. Yoshi is likely the one getting coached. I can comfortably claim that.

Ender pretty much views this scenario very similarly to me in some ways; I joined in on the Dolby wagon because it sort of became obvious that he was beginning to freak out a bit excessively from getting voted on (the random doc claim). The vote I originally placed for ribbit (Ender claimed I voted for you which is incorrect) was made before the Dolby wagon started, and that was only because I wasn't entirely sure about them at the time. Now that ribbit is much more town-like in my eyes, I could see Annika secretly being mafia.

Ender incorrectly stating I voted for you should be pointed out, just an FYI.

i fell asleep early the first time (im gmt!) and the second time i thought i had more time but the majority happened quicker than i anticipated , like i was still chatting in the thread when dan posted ! i rly did not mean to not yday and i feel stupid for not putting down a placeholder considering i thought that was me mk'd !
Well, you can relax now, as I don't have a strong mafia lean on you anymore due to unravel flipping green. You passed.

how is 15-20 mins a long time tho ? im sorry but it happened quickly and i was fully intending to vote before the 24 hour mark , i saw that as my deadline , i should have voted as a placeholder tho and i appreciate that

not me mod killing myself tho lol by bringing that up, i guess i dont need to tell u why since we might find out soon

You were ready to vote yourself, we said we were voting Unravel, you sat there and didn't??? And sorry, I lied, you had nearly a whole hour.

@FrostyAlmonds
@voltairenism
@Yoshi155
@Dinosaur
@EnderWiggin

If we get a majority vote (7) by 6pm, night will begin early. If you do not wish to vote unravel (booo!), feel free to put forth another tribute candidate. Make the case. Make the vote. Make the torture end victory happen.

This post was timestamped at 5:06, Betsy clearly stating the goal was to vote Unravel. She didn't tag you because you were there (and did continue to post

no i get that sorry, i just meant if i need to maj myself in the next 20 mins id need to know , obv otherwise ill be voting for unravel

You just....ignoring what's being said in the thread and still talking about voting yourself. 🤷‍♀️

Since day was ended prematurely, activity rules have been lightened. But if the day is not ended in majority, standard rules are expected

Okay thank you!

1. Yoshi probably my 2nd favourite then. Decent flip option. That is a dumb mistake on my part tho lmao.

2. Dolby wasn't in on that meme and had to have Volt explain it. So irrelevant to my read is that counterpoint given it was primarily around how Dolby treated em.

3. Which actions in particular? The "I sus Dolby but question when a wagon forms on my top 2 sus"? I could be wrong but help me see it if I am lol.

Also ngl my budding tn4u/annika team is probably out the window with how quick tn4u jumped on that

1) Would you rather vote Yoshi over Annika today or you're deadset on Annika?

2) I'm aware of that, but I don't remember dolby talking much about Annika after we implied the Annika town thing was mostly joking. I could be remembering entirely wrong tho???

3) The simple of it is, her thinking process just makes a lot of sense to me. Srry I am multitasking atm so can't iso for examples. But it's just a really bad vote imo. 🥲

My latest read had Yoshi being mafia. I chose Yoshi over Dino as I personally felt much more confident with Dino's thoughts and providing realistic scenarios for both parties. Yoshi is likely the one getting coached. I can comfortably claim that.

Ender pretty much views this scenario very similarly to me in some ways; I joined in on the Dolby wagon because it sort of became obvious that he was beginning to freak out a bit excessively from getting voted on (the random doc claim). The vote I originally placed for ribbit (Ender claimed I voted for you which is incorrect) was made before the Dolby wagon started, and that was only because I wasn't entirely sure about them at the time. Now that ribbit is much more town-like in my eyes, I could see Annika secretly being mafia.

Ender incorrectly stating I voted for you should be pointed out, just an FYI.

Well, you can relax now, as I don't have a strong mafia lean on you anymore due to unravel flipping green. You passed.

Would you rather vote Yoshi today? Esp since you think Yoshi is gf and I can check Annika tonight. Killing godfather is ultimately the better strat for town.

I will def keep it in mind about the mistake, There was def more than one. 🫡 Do you think it's strange that Ender entered the game and called himself deepwolf TWICE? (say it once 'haha, funny joke', say it twice and question is there an ulterior motive?)

Can you explain why Unravel flipping green make Mog pass? (if I am making you uncomfy irl pls tell me but with the game becoming a crawl I can't not question you bfjksbfkjsdbfk)

Yoshi vote would be fine if you're deadset anti Annika.

Also in my defence I have a history of jokingly claiming wolf as town. I'd absolutely do it as wolf too but claiming deepwolf is just standard fare.

again, i've explained that i saw my deadline as the 24 hour mark and i was in the voting thread about to since it was so close to eod, i know you have no way of knowing but if i had 5 more minutes then i would have voted, i did not want to potentially be mk'd. i'm not really sure what else to say other than that, i tend to try and vote last minute on things since the game can move so quickly

Yoshi vote would be fine if you're deadset anti Annika.

Also in my defence I have a history of jokingly claiming wolf as town. I'd absolutely do it as wolf too but claiming deepwolf is just standard fare.

Think it's the better kill between them, yeah, I hate policy killing this late in the game (I prefer it day 1 by a long shot) but if we're just gonna circle on this I think it would just be best to chop Yoshi so we can move on.

but honestly not really vibing with Mog's defence today and would genuinely. I know you were putting her more town (and I need to eventually go back and read that Dolby interaction you brought up), but how do you feel about her post today? And if you get a chance please reread the game starting from that Betsy post I quoted above and if you would agree that she didn't have time to vote.

And fair enough, if this is just your NAI meta.

again, i've explained that i saw my deadline as the 24 hour mark and i was in the voting thread about to since it was so close to eod, i know you have no way of knowing but if i had 5 more minutes then i would have voted, i did not want to potentially be mk'd. i'm not really sure what else to say other than that, i tend to try and vote last minute on things since the game can move so quickly

You can't vote yourself either way Mog. But also I think we still need one more person to show up.

(times in EST) I posted this at 5:43. You liked the post at 5:49. Dino and Yoshi mvp voted at 5:52 and 5:55. Dan didn't post the majority vote has reached until 5:56 (aka you still had a window to vote after Yoshi) . You technically had over 5 minutes. 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough. I just don't see your logic tbh because from my pov you had plenty of time and just chose not to.

@Trundle, I see you already voted mog + know her quite well so what do you think about this? Sound genuine?

idk why i would choose not to though considering ive said i was worried about being mod killed, i admit i was stupid but i wouldnt try and throw town like that

also knows me quite well , no 😭

I mean you say that but you seemed up to being chopped yesterday which would also throw town (especially if Unravel was maf). Honestly really feeling the ate from you with being so ready to die (saying things like you're too busy this week anyway + if unravel flips town you can't show your face on TBT again) and flipping to coming in saying okay don't kill me anymore. 🤷‍♀️ If you were truly stressed about an mk you would have voted at least no elim/Trundle (who you have been focused on being maf near all game) until you decided.

Like literally, give us some town work here if you're town, where's the reads list on the remaining 9 players? All you said is you think it's Trundle and Annika.

also we literally just wasted yesterday (and lost town) due to being too hasty so its sus ppl wanna do it again , i think thats a bit weird

Also forgive me, but who said they wanted to hit majority before 6pm today?

Like literally, give us some town work here if you're town, where's the reads list on the remaining 9 players? All you said is you think it's Trundle and Annika.

Srry remaining 7 players if we exclude Trundle/Annika (but I'd like to hear more about why them so say things about them) and yourself.

only bc i feel guilty if another town dies bc ik im playing bad and threatening town , but if it's what ppl want then it is what it is

"I don’t know if it’s a good idea to majority mog or not. But if we agree to do it I’ll go with it." i was referring to this

i mean im sorry but i read the dolby's interactions a lot differently from everyone in regards to trundle, i think they were a team together, also that trundle decided to start a bw on me a few hours into the game and hasnt let up even once on it at any point, trundle is the only person i know on a surface lvl in this game and he will know im not a good player, hes pushed it almost every day , i know im bad but out of everyone trundle knows im a weak player so there's something tmi

also like here's the thing, ik u don't believe me and that's fine but i know im town so just remember that when i die (lol obv), so me and unravel were both just t/t and mafia must have known that , they basically had their pick of who to choose from when it's me and unravel but i think they saw opinions shift from me close to eod - i just find it hard to believe there wouldnt be mafia in either dino or yoshi bc of the last minute scramble to kill, if we had been given an extra day it might have uncovered something extra that they wouldnt want or the convo might have shifted off of me or whatever so that last minute scramble was kinda weird so therefore either yoshi or dino

if we take away dino then it's yoshi

I see you already voted mog + know her quite well so what do you think about this? Sound genuine?
I don't know mog that well but I think she would have at least tried to solve something at some point during this game if she were town. I seriously have her like 50/50 in my mind. My gut feeling D1 was that mog was mafia, and even I am a bit vulnerable to AtE, so I'm trying to ignore it and just push what my gut originally told me. Also down to try to kill annika, though.

I don't know mog that well but I think she would have at least tried to solve something at some point during this game if she were town. I seriously have her like 50/50 in my mind. My gut feeling D1 was that mog was mafia, and even I am a bit vulnerable to AtE, so I'm trying to ignore it and just push what my gut originally told me. Also down to try to kill annika, though.
i have actually been trying to and ive said this a few times , dw tho im never playing mafia again lol

sorry i did the thing u guys told me not to lol

Back