• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Amiibo Villagers that don't want to leave..

Princess Mipha

🎮 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 🎮
Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Cyan Heart Balloon
Blue Christmas Stocking
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Crescent Moon
Hanukkah Candy
Silent Night Bauble
Blue Rosewater Potion
Cool Feather
Snowflake Glow Wand
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hello everyone,

so I have quite some Sanrio and Amiibo Villagers in my town and now I don't want them anymore.
Problem is, they just don't want to leave. Literally. I tried everything, I tried to get rid of them by
TT at least 200 times, in 2 day jumps, 1 month, 1 year even.
They just don't want to move.. the only way I can get them out is by scanning another Amiibo Card
in and tell them to remove this specific Villager.
So I'm wondering now, is there a trick, to get rid of those bugged Villagers without needing to scan
in other Amiibo Cards? Would be a bit sad if I would need to buy all the cards now of the Villagers
I want just because the other ones are bugged :(

Unfortunately Nintendo made amiibo villagers harder to move out. I guess they want us to spend all our money on amiibo cards

I've been having mine ask to move, but that's because I have 10/10 amiibo villagers. In my town where I have just a few only my non-amiibo villagers want to leave. I don't think there's a trick you just have to hope they ask, I don't think it's impossible you just have to be patient.

Back