• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling [Amiibo Villagers] Julian, Diana, & more! [LF] TBT, DIYs, furniture, wood

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
thank u so much, i have to make space for her but when do you think you'd be able to give her to me?
Hopefully within a couple of hours, depending on how quickly I can do trades with others. I already have Lolly asking to move. ^^ I'm just TTing them out.

Yes please, let me know when she’s in boxes :)
She's in boxes now!

Since she's your absolute favorite I can do 15, if that's fine with you? o:

Is 15 okay? o:

I think 3 would probably be okay for him if that's fine with you?

I can invite her whenever so I can always invite her again!

I'll just take 15 for her in general. I think 20 was too much to ask.

Yes please, let me know when she’s in boxes
Hopefully within a couple of hours, depending on how quickly I can do trades with others. I already have Lolly asking to move. ^^ I'm just TTing them out.

She's in boxes now!
okay, I’ll let you know when I’m ready as I’m just getting the plot and the nook mile tickets

oo I'm close :O lemme grind more nook miles and I'll get back to you :'D
Awesome! I'll invite him as soon as I get Lolly moved out. ^_^
okay, I’ll let you know when I’m ready as I’m just getting the plot and the nook mile tickets
Okie doke! I have my friend code posted on the OP, so just add me when you're ready!

oh that's awesome! can you let me know when you invite her in again? she's an absolute favourite of mine <3

jsyk im gonna be busy from about 5-7:30/8pm est but i will be around after that for whenever julian is in boxes!

jsyk im gonna be busy from about 5-7:30/8pm est but i will be around after that for whenever julian is in boxes!
Okie doke! Looks like I won't get him out for you before 5. ): I should be online later when you are, though!
Could I offer 12 NMT for megan?
Sounds good! I'll let you know when I have her in boxes.
Alright! My brother will be adding you. His in game is Jueb!
Awesome! ^_^ I'll keep an eye out for the request. I'll be opening my gates as soon as I accept it.
Hii! May I offer 30 NMT For Diana <3 ?
30 is too much! 15 is fine, although you will be in line. I have two others who want her as well. ^^;

Thank you! My brother will let you know when Beau is in boxes.
He also said you have an amazing town lol.

Back