• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling [Amiibo Villagers] Julian, Diana, & more! [LF] TBT, DIYs, furniture, wood

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
@Calysis Ill let you know asap! I kinda messed up when time travelling a little and my last spot accidentally got filled so ill let you know as soon as someone moves out!

Could you please let me know when stitches will be available? One of my dreamies ^^
Thank you!
Sure! It may be a couple of days but we'll see when I open my requests back up.~ ^^
@Calysis Ill let you know asap! I kinda messed up when time travelling a little and my last spot accidentally got filled so ill let you know as soon as someone moves out!
No problem!! It happens, haha. Just let me know when you're available and I can get one of them out for you pretty quickly. Any preference on which villager you want first?

Sure! It may be a couple of days but we'll see when I open my requests back up.~ ^^

No problem!! It happens, haha. Just let me know when you're available and I can get one of them out for you pretty quickly. Any preference on which villager you want first?
Id prefer willow first!

I'll be closing my thread until all glitches regarding villagers are fixed. Everyone (and honestly, everyone interested in trading villagers in general) please read THIS thread. There are still bugs with moving out villagers that request to move out on their own and have not been forced out via amiibo. Please take heed and be careful if you still partake in villager trading.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences. If anyone who requested a villager is still interested in those villagers by the time that the bugs are fixed, I'll give them to you on the house.

Last edited:
Requests are now open!~

Please be aware that I'm now only accepting two requests at a time as I don't want to get overwhelmed with requests.

Hey! I would love to have Ankha (and Julian if two works...)
I would trade you a few items from your furniture wishlist (have to look up exactly which when I'm home)

Hey! I would love to have Ankha (and Julian if two works...)
I would trade you a few items from your furniture wishlist (have to look up exactly which when I'm home)
I can do multiple villagers for sure! Let me know when you're available and I can get them to you. ^^

I would like Boomer, are you available today? I already have a plot open and plenty of furniture on your wishlist 😊😊😊

Hi, can I get Frita for an item on your furniture wishlist?
You sure can! ^^ PM your available time and I can get them to you soon.

I would like Boomer, are you available today? I already have a plot open and plenty of furniture on your wishlist 😊😊😊
Sure! Since the other person isn't home right now, I'll accept a third request.

I'm home in 30min and have one plot open :)
Sounds good!! Which villager do you want first?

Back