• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work but I'll box for you when I get home. :)

oh my! its barely 11am for you? ii just clicked on your TimeZone thingy, thats pretty cool! bht okay thats fine! thank you

Is actually 1230 now with dst but yeah. Timezones are kinda crazy

Is actually 1230 now with dst but yeah. Timezones are kinda crazy

hey sorry, ii got WolfGang from someone and had another spot to fill bht now that villager doesnt want to move anymore.. ii cant get Dotty :( im sorry.. if ii can find someone else to move ill come back! ty again

Villagers Requested: Pashmina
Total: 25 tbt
FC: sidebar (i think i still have you added)
Mayor: Mella
Town: Nyaville
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: 1pm to midnight my time?

Sorry, I vanished for a bit! I can box Pashmina for you now if that suits. :)

Hi, my gate is is opened and you can come gt Pashmina! I'll be distracted so just go in and grab her yourself. Do let me know if any issues here. :)

Hello again!

Villagers Requested: Willow
Total: 25 tbt
FC: 2122-9787-0073
Mayor: Zoe
Town: Eggville
Timezone: EST
Availability: Will be on until 8:00 PM EST tonight, and then tomorrow from 11:00 AM-8:00 PM c:

I confirm that I have added your friend-code.

Are you free now? I'll box her for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, my gate is is opened and you can come gt Willow! I'll be distracted so just go in and grab her yourself. Do let me know if any issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back