• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Newest addition to my collection. :D

SxEpwkp.png
0ncDWJa.png

I also got a free pack of Pok?mon tissues with him lol.

I am about to preorder my second Mewtwo amiibo and second Super Mario Modern Colour amiibo now. :D
I am SO hyped right now!!!!

That is a DLC amiibo that has been JUST as easy to get... I lol at amiibo "rarity"

EDIT: I was the first to preorder Mewtwo amiibo and the Super Mario Modern Colour amiibo from the retailer website, they have confirmed.

Last edited:
I am so glad I be able to start buying more amiibo's soon once I have finally settle down in my new house I bought. The first amiibo I will probably order from Amazon will probably be Charizard XD. Plus I have to get my retro 3 pack I reserve from GameStop as well c.c.

What you guys would do if the next amiibo exclusive would only be available by purchasing the new Nintendo system code name NX would you get it ?..

Last edited:
What you guys would do if the next amiibo exclusive would only be available by purchasing the new Nintendo system code name NX would you get it ?..
Now THATS one amiibo I would be FORCED to have one of...

The Nintendo NX is likely to be costlier than the Nintendo Wii U for me. The Nintendo Wii U cost me ?309.99. ($484.98)

Last edited:
I sure love this variety of different Zeldas! Thanks Target!!!

"Oh, looking for amiibo? We have Zelda!"
"Okay, do you have any others?"
"One Bowser, but we really just want to sell Zeldas these days!"

I bet they all had weirdly painted on faces, too

Back