Selling ðŸŒ¼ amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fc is 1993-7012-1470

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sorry for this but I have enough space for both sides of can I have both and I will pay you 20 title? I'm so sorry. I really am

i'm sorry i don't understand what you mean by both sides and 20 title?

mayor: bryant
town: cornhole
fc: in sidebar
villager: agnes

availability?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bryantastic: nvm, gotcha

Sorry it was my autocorrect. I meant I have space for both villagers and I will pay you 20 tbt in total

will you be able to get her today?

yep!

clarification (some of you have asked me): unless you're offline or you're not available on the day you request, you will always get your requested villagers on the same day (generally within 10 mins to 2 hours give or take depending on the # of requests i receive)

Yay! Great. I'm currently time-traveling to get lobo to move out. Once I finish that, do you think you could get me another villager?

Sorry it was my autocorrect. I meant I have space for both villagers and I will pay you 20 tbt in total

not sure if you know this, but you can't invite two villagers to move in at once unless you time travel. i've said this before so i'm going to copy and paste:

each villager whom you invite to move in to your town should set up a plot before you ask another villager to move in. for example, if i have 2 available spots in my town and i want to invite both Cole and Margie (in that order), then i would have to invite cole first > wait until the next day (or TT to next day) for his plot to appear > invite margie > next day her plot appears

- - - Post Merge - - -

the price is 30 tbt btw so if you'd like 2 villagers, it'd be 60 tbt total but since you're relatively new to the site, i'll give you one villager for free and the 2nd villager will be 30 tbt.

Last edited:
OK so can I take Meringue first and time travel to when they move in and then take Julian?

Yay! Great. I'm currently time-traveling to get lobo to move out. Once I finish that, do you think you could get me another villager?

yep! fill out another request form once you have space

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK so can I take Meringue first and time travel to when they move in and then take Julian?

yeah so what you would do is: day 1 (today) invite merengue to move in > (TT 1 day forward) day 2 merengue's plot appears (please check to make sure) + invite julian > day 3 merengue moves in + julian's plot appears (check again) > day 4 julian moves in

- - - Post Merge - - -

basically: if you want both of them to move in properly, you must wait for villager A's plot to appear before you invite villager B

mayor: bryant
town: cornhole
Fc: sidebar
villager: grizzly
also, I've got a ton of fertilizer from tting. Want some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back