• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Alright, here we go....

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
This is ganna be the longest 12 villager cycle for one reason and one reason only....

I need one certain villager to move out everytime.

*SIGHS* My town is full of villagers that I want (except wolfgang), and the only problem is that zucker's house is right where I want my park to be. So im ganna let him move, but after 12 (or is it 13...) cycles, Im ganna get him back from my sisters town and plop him right next to Marina

wish me luck p.p

Good luck! I have Zucker, Marina and Octavian and they are wonderful!

Now im having a hard time deciding whether I should keep him or get stitches ;-;
Zucker would be in my sisters town but...I love Zucker so much but Stitches.....they're both so cute I can't decide ;-;

You mean the 16 villager cycle?

That's how long it takes after someone moves out before try can move back in again.

Keep track of everyone who moves in and out so you will know you're ready for him to come back!

Back