• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying All Villager Pics!

hi! I have a few extra pics I'm looking to get rid of:

- pic of Biskit
- pic of Marina
- pic of Willow
- pic of Blanche
- pic of Clay

let me know if you're interested :)

Ryzia27 said:
Ably.Saucey said:
Ryzia27 said:
Thanks for offering to help me. Any pics that you can get a hold of would be most appreciated. Thanks again for your help. :)

You're welcome, sorry for disappearing, I was gone all day. I'll check your list against my cards and see what I can do.

You're fine. OK thank you.

Hi, so far, I have:
Sylvana
Celia
Daisy
Papi
Vesta
Bill
Tiffany
Axel
Pekoe
Margie
Klaus
Camofrog
Tammi
Hopper
Lolly
Maple
Fuchia
Ken
Peanut
Walker

I think I have about three batches left to get through all my cards.

Oh cool. Thanks for doing this. Take your time getting them all. :)

Oh cool. Thanks for doing this. Take your time getting them all. :)

You're welcome, would you like the ones I have now? It will take until at least tomorrow night to get them all done, I want you to be able to keep your list up to date.

Sure. How much? I'll open and let you deliver. I'll be afk but don't worry. I'll add you and then open. Look for Raytopia.

Sure. How much? I'll open and let you deliver. I'll be afk but don't worry. I'll add you and then open. Look for Raytopia.

I eating lunch, sorry. Um, I'm trying to figure a bulk price for all of them, I think I'm probably going to end up getting about 80-100, so how about 50 btb for 80 pictures an 75 for 100? But we can work that out one I have everything delivered.

Sure that sounds fine. I'll try to have enough. I have 77 right now.

OK. Gate is open and is should be standing out front. Just drop off the pics and i'll get them soon.

Back