• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying All Villager Pics!

Sure. I'll add you and open in a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should be open now.

Ray and Raytopia. Drop off. Let me finish with Mkmay and then i'll add you.

OK. Should be open in a few moments.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm open again. Don't know what happened.

Hey I can get you Robin's pic,Hamphrey's pic,Rocket's pic,Clyde's pic,Peggy's pic and Hamlet's pic. Would 10 tbt be fine?

Yep that's fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thanks. 10 tbt is fine.

Hey the pictures are ready now! If it's alright with you I can deliver them to your town now!

Last edited:
Sweet puckerey lemons, how will you store them? O-o If you want to go through my villager list on my cycling thread, I can get you pictures from whomever you need there.

I have a pic of Kyle, and a pic of Octavian.
My wishlist is in my signature. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sweet puckerey lemons, how will you store them?

Most likely in the museum, second floor :) such a display would be actually lovely!

Last edited:
Sorry i was sleeping. We can trade whenever you able to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my other houses. Well if you can get me any that are not on the list then feel free to do so, thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. I can give you two bombs.

Back