• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling All Sold!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 3 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let me get caught up with orders and I'll start delivering
Post automatically merged:

8 Wedding Chairs
1 Wedding head table-her Majesty Hades
2 Wedding table-her Majesty Hades
2 Wedding flower stand
1 Wedding welcome board-plain blue tees
1 Wedding cake-her Majesty Hades
5 Wedding candle set (sold)
-2 cinnamon
-3 crossinganimal

Actually I'm going to open my Island to make it easier and post a dodo code above that way you can shop if you want.Just let me know your name and Island so I know who each person is
Post automatically merged:

Okay every trader should be able to see the code now

Last edited:
Cool! May I purchase the 2 flower stands, and May pick them up 5 hours from now or later?

Can I join again for few more books and maybe Ables if possible? :) I'm finally available for more than 2 minutes haha

Since they are just the wedding chairs left I will make a deal and someone can get them for all eight for 10 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back