• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying 🐱*🚀 All of the Sets 🐱*🚀

I can give you

Alpine
Ranch
Blue
Regal
Astro
Robo
Stripe
Classic
Cabin
Harvest
Kiddie
Modern
Modern Wood
Sleek
Rococo

How is 100 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can go lower if 100 TBT is to much

Hey there!! thanks for the offer, i sent u a vm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

no problem! c: so just confirm you want the cinnamoroll, my melody, kiki & lala, and kerokerokeroppi sets and did you also want the balloon, sweets and mermaid sets as well? (total would be 150 tbt including these)

Hey there!! Thanks once again!!

That would be a yes, i'll take your sweets and your mermaid set, but i'll pass on the balloon set!!

Thankyou once again!! let me know when you're available for trade!!

Hey there!! Thanks once again!!

That would be a yes, i'll take your sweets and your mermaid set, but i'll pass on the balloon set!!

Thankyou once again!! let me know when you're available for trade!!

hello again! i'm ready to drop off your sets c: i miscalculated how much tbt it would be earlier (i offered 7 sets at 25 tbt / set which would have been 175 tbt) the total for the 6 sets (cinnamoroll, my melody, kiki & lala, kerokerokeroppi, sweets and mermaid sets) will be 150 tbt. i'm ready to drop off so just let me know when your gates are open. i'll be available for another hour or so and then i'll be back around 12pm est

Last edited:
Hey :D I'm on for a bit. Lmk if you're available.
Alsoooo... I wasn't able to find the Mush floor. Looks like I gave it to someone. Or maybe in somewhere in my 21 character's room who knows. lol Sorry... Instead! I found the full Gracie set in my locker.
So. How would you like our trade be? Should I add Gracie set too? If you want to take incomplete Mush set, you can just have it.

Hey :D I'm on for a bit. Lmk if you're available.
Alsoooo... I wasn't able to find the Mush floor. Looks like I gave it to someone. Or maybe in somewhere in my 21 character's room who knows. lol Sorry... Instead! I found the full Gracie set in my locker.
So. How would you like our trade be? Should I add Gracie set too? If you want to take incomplete Mush set, you can just have it.

Wait what?? Am i reading this right? you're gonna give me the incomplete mush set for free?
I'm most likely reading that wrong, but if in the slight chance im reading it right, of course i'll take it!!

As for the Gracie Set thats a big fat yes!! :)

Wait what?? Am i reading this right? you're gonna give me the incomplete mush set for free?
I'm most likely reading that wrong, but if in the slight chance im reading it right, of course i'll take it!!

As for the Gracie Set thats a big fat yes!! :)

You're reading it right. It's free! So, let me make sure, this is our trade :

7-11 Set ... Welcome back free gift ( missing ABD )
Golden Series ... 35 tbt
Gorgeous Series ... 20 tbt
Ice Series ... 15 tbt
Incomplete Mush Series ... free
Princess Series ... 20 tbt
Gracie Series ... 20 tbt
Total 110 tbt

If I'm right, I'll add you and open gates.

Bump!
tumblr_inline_nfrzffHGdm1siyl8l.gif

A little note, my exams are coming up, so i wont be as active this week!

Do you still need a My Melody set? I can get you one for 25TBT :)
I don't mind waiting until after your exams either, there is no rush. Just PM when you are ready!
And good luck with your exams!

Yo :) You're going to be busy this week, hmm. So, do you have some time now?

Not really, i'm currently studying right now, and occasionally checking the forums when im taking breaks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still need a My Melody set? I can get you one for 25TBT :)
I don't mind waiting until after your exams either, there is no rush. Just PM when you are ready!
And good luck with your exams!

Hey, sorry, i don't need it anymore, i forgot to edit the list whoops, my mistake!!

Heyy I saw you posted that your exams are coming up so if you'd like you can send me a vm whenever you're available/if you want to trade. I can get you these sets:
Exotic
Green
Jingle
Lovely
Minimalist
Polka-Dot

Heyy I saw you posted that your exams are coming up so if you'd like you can send me a vm whenever you're available/if you want to trade. I can get you these sets:
Exotic
Green
Jingle
Lovely
Minimalist
Polka-Dot

Hey there!! Thanks so much!! How much do you want for them??

Hello!! Best of luck with your exam!!

I can give you the sloppy set, just name your price!!

Heyy there!! Thanks!!

Do you want TBT or IGB?

For IGB i can offer 150k for it? And for TBT how about 25?

Heyy there!! Thanks!!

Do you want TBT or IGB?

For IGB i can offer 150k for it? And for TBT how about 25?

TBT please, i can give them to you for 15 instead of 25! Good luck with your exams!! :)

ps. i think i may have another extra 7-11 abd, ill have to check though

Last edited:
TBT please, i can give them to you for 15 instead of 25! Good luck with your exams!! :)

ps. i think i may have another extra 7-11 abd, ill have to check though

Hey thanks so much! but i can't trade now :(

I have to sleep now i'm sorry :(

Back