• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying 🐱*🚀 All of the Sets 🐱*🚀

Hi, I have the complete Pave series now, if you want it. And I will still include 1 extra table, 1 extra lamp, 1 extra sofa, and 1 extra chair if you want them all!

I would like 20TBT, please. Deal?

``````````````````````````````````

Selling elsewhere...I see you haven't been on for a while and I need the room! Sorry!

Last edited:
Haven't been here for awhile and haven't done this in a while but Bump!

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome back from the hiatus!

To help you save up some bells to achieve your goal, I can let you in and catalog all the regular furniture sets ( re-orderable sets I mean ) or DLCs and such, if you're up for reading this post below and strictly follow the rule that's in the spoiler. How would you say?

-> click <-

* I don't mean to sound rude or pushy. Just want to make sure 'cause when I was doing this service some people did get items all mixed up, which took so many hours of my time each time... ・_・

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I have these unorderable sets for sale.

7-11 Set
Golden Series
Gorgeous Series
Ice Series
Mush Series
Princess Series

Gracie Series ... Though, as for this one, I need to check if I still have it.

Hello! Welcome back from the hiatus!

To help you save up some bells to achieve your goal, I can let you in and catalog all the regular furniture sets ( re-orderable sets I mean ) or DLCs and such, if you're up for reading this post below and strictly follow the rule that's in the spoiler. How would you say?

-> click <-

* I don't mean to sound rude or pushy. Just want to make sure 'cause when I was doing this service some people did get items all mixed up, which took so many hours of my time each time... ・_・

I would take you up on your offer but sadly i have yet to unlock the kiosk :(

Maybe you can order some sets for me? :)

I would take you up on your offer but sadly i have yet to unlock the kiosk :(

Maybe you can order some sets for me? :)

The reason why I'm letting people catalog is because I'm too lazy to order buncha stuff.
The user Snowesque is pretty efficient, if you're looking to buy them for keeping!
Or just unlock the kiosk! Just buy anything form T&T! It's soon~ xD If you need the IGB funds for it I can donate some. :D

As for the price of unorderable sets :

7-11 Set ... Welcome back free gift ( missing ABD though )
Golden Series ... 35 tbt?
Gorgeous Series ... 20 tbt
Ice Series ... 15 tbt
Mush Series ... 15 tbt
Princess Series ... 20 tbt

Gracie Series ... 20 tbt if I still have it.

Last edited:
The reason why I'm letting people catalog is because I'm too lazy to order buncha stuff.
The user Snowesque is pretty efficient, if you're looking to buy them for keeping!
Or just unlock the kiosk! Just buy anything form T&T! It's soon~ xD If you need the IGB funds for it I can donate some. :D

As for the price of unorderable sets :

7-11 Set ... Welcome back free gift ( missing ABD though )
Golden Series ... 35 tbt?
Gorgeous Series ... 20 tbt
Ice Series ... 15 tbt
Mush Series ... 15 tbt
Princess Series ... 20 tbt

Gracie Series ... 20 tbt if I still have it.

Thankyou very much!!

I will take all of the unorderable sets for a grand total of 105 TBT

Thankyou once again!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can sell you the hello kitty and pom set if you’re still looking? C:

Hey yeah, how much would you sell them for?

Last edited:
Thankyou very much!!

I will take all of the unorderable sets for a grand total of 105 TBT

Thankyou once again!!

It's a pleasure. :D I'm afraid it seems like I have to go offline for a couple hours. My family is yelling at me WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT TAKING THE BATH etc. -_-; I'll be back later!
Ah, also, can you pick them up? If no I'll pack them into my locker when I'm back.

It's a pleasure. :D I'm afraid it seems like I have to go offline for a couple hours. My family is yelling at me WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT TAKING THE BATH etc. -_-; I'll be back later!
Ah, also, can you pick them up? If no I'll pack them into my locker when I'm back.

Yeah i can pick them up!!

I'm afraid i'll also be offline for a couple of hours, it's 10:39 right now where i live so im gonna head to bed. i'll most likely be online tomorrow!!

hello! not sure if it was offered to you already but i can get you all of the sanrio sets and the balloon, sweets and mermaid sets! each set is 25 tbt :3

hello! not sure if it was offered to you already but i can get you all of the sanrio sets and the balloon, sweets and mermaid sets! each set is 25 tbt :3

Heya!! thanks for the offer, i'll take all of ur sanrio set except for hello kitty and pom set :)

Heya!! thanks for the offer, i'll take all of ur sanrio set except for hello kitty and pom set :)

no problem! c: so just confirm you want the cinnamoroll, my melody, kiki & lala, and kerokerokeroppi sets and did you also want the balloon, sweets and mermaid sets as well? (total would be 150 tbt including these)

Last edited:
I can give you

Alpine
Ranch
Blue
Regal
Astro
Robo
Stripe
Classic
Cabin
Harvest