• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling All my villagers~

Yuzuki

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Resetting my second town so I'm selling all of my villagers. (dunno if 'selling' is the proper tag or not :c) I'm only looking for TBT.

I have :
Merengue
Lolly

please make an offer~ TvT;;

Last edited:
Got another deal earlier.. So disregard this, thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Oh boy! Lots of dreamies. I'm broke right now but I will be lurking!

ennnoshima, do you accept my offer? Could raise it to 350 tbt if necessary, Fang and Whitney are both my dreamies.

So many villagers... I CAN'T CHOOSE. Uh... But I need a new Smug. As long as no-one offers Eugene or Curlos, I can give 220 TBT for Marshal. (I'll tell you if someone offers me Eugene or Curlos.)

Thanks a million! :) I'm more used to ACC and quite new to Belltreeforums so how should I transfer the TBT and when would you want them transferred? Thanks!

Thanks a million! :) I'm more used to ACC and quite new to Belltreeforums so how should I transfer the TBT and when would you want them transferred? Thanks!

You can find a guide on how to transfer bells here. You can send them anytime before you come pick them up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When can you get him ready? If 250 works, he's my last dreamie :p

Working on getting him out right now. 250 works!

Back