• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
open! somewhat active this month so feel free to contact me.

sorry for anyone who was looking while I was on hiatus. I'll try to remember to lock this thread if that time comes again

hi! im going to bump this bc ii see on your list you have Elise? is that correct? been looking for her, for like everrrrr!!!! so ii just wanted to double check if you have her :) and ii also see you said you were somewhat active this month!! so ii wanted to catch you before ii miss you lol! please let me know tysm :)

hi! im going to bump this bc ii see on your list you have Elise? is that correct? been looking for her, for like everrrrr!!!! so ii just wanted to double check if you have her :) and ii also see you said you were somewhat active this month!! so ii wanted to catch you before ii miss you lol! please let me know tysm :)

hello! yes, I do have elise :) let me know if you're available to trade

hello! yes, I do have elise :) let me know if you're available to trade

oh im sooooo happy thats great!!!! tysm.. im adding you now!!! im available whenever you are! let me know whenever your gates are open and ill be over in a jiffy!!

oh im sooooo happy thats great!!!! tysm.. im adding you now!!! im available whenever you are! let me know whenever your gates are open and ill be over in a jiffy!!

great! added and gates open :) feel free to stop by whenever~

is it possible if you have marina or lolly? i would like to order one of the two ^^ please

Is it okay I can buy Lobo form you
Town name: Altea
Character: Allura
FC: 1349-8741-1668
I'm available right now and at night, my time zone is CST

Is it okay I can buy Lobo form you
Town name: Altea
Character: Allura
FC: 1349-8741-1668
I'm available right now and at night, my time zone is CST

Hello! I'll be home later tonight and can VM you then :)

Is 30 for Marina okay with you?

Hi, I just do a flat rate of 25 for everyone! What is your availability today? :)

I’m available around 10EST tonight if that’s convenient for you? ; v ; Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back