• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ☆Alien's Villager Shop☆ 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I wanted to see if you needed any flowers or bushes

Hello, may I order Coco? Also i saw your post above, I have a full inventory of black roses if you're interested :)

Would you like to trade Coco for the roses? c:

of course! :O tysm !

edit: oh and i'll be coming coming from my second town that isn't listed on my profile, gensokyo, just to let you know in case there's any confusion that a stranger turned up in your town lol (same friend code though :) )

Last edited:
Heya, i didnt see phoebe listed, i dont suppose you have her? If not, can i please adopt pekoe? Thanks!

Heya, i didnt see phoebe listed, i dont suppose you have her? If not, can i please adopt pekoe? Thanks!

Yeah, I don't own Phoebe's card. I'll let you know when Pekoe's in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open and Pekoe's in boxes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back