• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ☆Alien's Villager Shop☆ 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, sorry just making sure everything is back online :c
Booting game up again, will be there shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I keep getting errors one after the other. I'm giving it one last test, but if it doesn't work I sincerely apologize. I'll send a good amount of tbt to make up for this -_-

Gotcha, sorry just making sure everything is back online :c
Booting game up again, will be there shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I keep getting errors one after the other. I'm giving it one last test, but if it doesn't work I sincerely apologize. I'll send a good amount of tbt to make up for this -_-

Alright, mayb I should try restarting my modem also?

Thanks for your efforts, unfortunately still not going through. Strangely everything else in our house is working fine, so not sure what the issue is :c gonna call the company for help. In the meantime, I'll send you something for the trouble, I'm so sorry

Thanks for your efforts, unfortunately still not going through. Strangely everything else in our house is working fine, so not sure what the issue is :c gonna call the company for help. In the meantime, I'll send you something for the trouble, I'm so sorry

Alright, I'm not sure what's causing it. It'll try to get my friend over who lives states away to see if she's able to come to my town

Same here, I'll update you shortly~

- - - Post Merge - - -

So it might be me, tried getting into my friend's town with no luck either. Will investigate further on this.

Last edited:
Same here, I'll update you shortly~

My friend's able to come to my town so I don't think my internet/3ds is the problem. I don't think how far away you live would be a problem since I've had people come over from different countries also oof

So apparently it's a semi-outage from my internet company. I'll come back another time, sorry again for the trouble. Have a great day!

So apparently it's a semi-outage from my internet company. I'll come back another time, sorry again for the trouble. Have a great day!

Alright, just lmk when you're available/Internet is fixed and I'll get you Bob and Tia! :)

Last edited:
Hi there, comcast has possibly fixed what they needed to, and tested with my friend with success. I was wondering if you'd like to try again with me in getting Tom? If this doesn't happen to work for some reason, I'll compensate again x

Hi there, comcast has possibly fixed what they needed to, and tested with my friend with success. I was wondering if you'd like to try again with me in getting Tom? If this doesn't happen to work for some reason, I'll compensate again x

Hi! I don't have Tom's card. Any other villager you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back