• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

After you wash your hands…

How do you dry your hands after washing them?

• I use a towel.

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • I wipe them on my -insert article of clothing here-.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I use the thingy that blows air on your hands in public bathrooms.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I air dry them / shake my hands and that’s good enough.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I don’t wash my hands. (Lol what?)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I’m wondering… how do you dry your hands after you wash them? I’m the weirdo that washes their hands and just walks out without drying them.

i usually just let my hands air-dry lol, but i’ll use a towel (or a paper towel if i’m out in public) if i need my hands to be dry fast or just don’t want to let them air-dry for whatever reason

I usually use whatever is available. More often than not it's a towel, but if I'm in a public restroom I have no problem using the blow dryer.

I use a towel at home. In public I use a paper towel or my shirt. I don't trust how clean the air dryers are and I don't like waiting a million years for them to dry my hands.

Towel if at home and whatever is available in public restrooms. As a last resort, I would wipe them on the section where my shirt meets my jeans. That way I won’t feel cold from the wetness.

I use a towel at home. In public restrooms, I use whatever is available, usually paper towels or an air dryer.

I use a towel, but I've been in the habit of waiting a couple minutes for them to completely dry. I have a history of working with sensitive equipment, so no matter what you use to dry, it's never good enough.

AIR DRY! epically in public places where things like blowdryers and paper towel dispensers ARE NOT cleaned 😵‍💫

In public I usually have a handkerchief in my pocket so I use that or paper tower (I do not blow my nose in the hanky.)
At home I just *pretend* to touch the towel barely just to make it move and then wipe my hands on my clothes :')

In public I usually have a handkerchief in my pocket so I use that or paper tower (I do not blow my nose in the hanky.)
At home I just *pretend* to touch the towel barely just to make it move and then wipe my hands on my clothes :')
My first question is why put on the act? Who is examining your towels to confirm they have been touched?

My first question is why put on the act? Who is examining your towels to confirm they have been touched?
That was a joke, as in, by reflex I reach for the towel but after using it my hands are still wet so I wipe them on myself
The towel is dry. I just rush through things and don't stay stationary long enough to use the towel

Generally, I utilize either a towel or paper towel to dry off my hands after washing them. I'll also simply shake them and let them air dry on rare occasions.

idk if anyone else can relate, but I absolutely will not wipe my hands on my clothes to dry them. being in a house full of animals means my clothes never don't have at least some hair on them, so if I were to dry my hands on my shirt or smth I'd just get balls of cat hair stuck to them haha. it's really annoying, but what can ya do?

I keep a clean hand towel in my bathroom to dry my hands on, and if I'm in a public space I use paper towels (although I've contemplated bringing my own little hand towel when I go places, because I can't help but feel a little guilty using a paper towel and then simply throwing it away). I can't handle the sensation of trying to let my hands air dry so I almost never do that, and like Fox said, blow drying is kinda gross and germy lol.

I generally use a towel but you can sometimes surprise me drying them on my clothes.... in public restrooms I use the thingy that blows air. Dyson ones are cool.

I have two hand towels in my master bath and wash both of them weekly. I'll always use paper towels in public restrooms or air dry if that's not an option.

at home i use kitchen towels if i'm in the kitchen, and bath towels to dry my hands if i'm in the bathroom.
i hate public washrooms and will do anything to avoid using them. in the off chance it's a dire emergency and i can't avoid using one, i let my hands air dry so i don't have to touch anything. i then fumble around and have to try to close taps that aren't automatic with my elbows, it's really goofy but i can't stand public washrooms. i don't really like the feeling of having my hands air dry but between dealing with that and touching anything in a public washroom i'd rather deal with air drying my hands

at home, i use a hand towel. when i'm out somewhere, i either wipe my hands on my trousers (usually jeans), use paper towels or a hand dryer.

Back