• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Advertising Rule......

DSFAN121

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2005
Posts
1,245
Bells
1,440
Points
0
You know how you made the advertising rule? Well, a: 40 posts is waaaay too much, and b: it's gonna get annoying having to lock all those topics, so why not use forum masks and user groups to prevent people without 40 posts from posting there altogether?
 
Just to yet you know, my forum requires 27 posts, and NF's 34.

P.S. You guys really need to turn that edit button on.....
 
Oh, I just didn't get around to using user groups and forum masks. I'll, hopefully, do that when I'm done with all of my stuff...
 
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Just to yet you know, my forum requires 27 posts, and NF's 34.

P.S. You guys really need to turn that edit button on.....
Uhh, that's what they were doing. It's at 40 posts because that's when the user group changes. That's easier than making a new one.

Oh and the edit button is on. >=D
 
i think the edit button's on for you because you're an admin now...it's never been on for me.
 
look ngetting of topic here...

great idea neo, but next time try to put this in suggestions and guys don't get me started on editing, I actualy am lsoing warnings, don't want me banned right


:unsure:
 
BAMBAM! said:
look ngetting of topic here...

great idea neo, but next time try to put this in suggestions and guys don't get me started on editing, I actualy am lsoing warnings, don't want me banned right


:unsure:
And I can see them.


:eek:


:p
 
Like I say all the time... there will be new ranks with different stuff and stuff, blah blah blah.
 
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I meant, every good INVISIONFREE forum.
I think that you're in trouble now.


^_^

I think I'll take this moment to say that whoever those dudes are in your sig, they certainly are stupid. But that's not important, you can't press legal charges against them.


:) And hacking their likely non-existent bank accounts would probably land you in some trouble of your own.


:)
 
i think we shouldn't give editing out at the start... its a nice thing to reach for... and, it also acts as a safeguard... against people who might misuse it... someone could go off swearing, then edit it out, and claim it never happened. its really not a good idea to give it to everyone... but yes, 3,000 is too high for here, and yes, storm is messing with it


:)

so lets let him do that.

plus, 40 posts for advertising isn't high at all... its actually quite low.
 
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I meant, every good INVISIONFREE forum.
I was going to say that too. The structure for this site supports bad grammer, and double posting. Didn't we get new ranks or something a while ago?
 
PIRANHA2 said:
i think we shouldn't give editing out at the start... its a nice thing to reach for... and, it also acts as a safeguard... against people who might misuse it... someone could go off swearing, then edit it out, and claim it never happened. its really not a good idea to give it to everyone...
And the top poster on NSider is proof that people with a lot of posts don't do stupid things like that. Before he was banned, I mean.
 
MasterDSX said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I meant, every good INVISIONFREE forum.
I was going to say that too. The structure for this site supports bad grammer, and double posting. Didn't we get new ranks or something a while ago?
If you didn't notice, you sometimes don't have perfect grammar either. Or spelling. Just look at your Nintendogs forum - "Check here for annowncments from the staff!" :|

Bad grammar is not a violation of the rules. Neither is double posting. Although it's not good, it's not altogether bad.

And no, we didn't.
 
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I meant, every good INVISIONFREE forum.
I was going to say that too. The structure for this site supports bad grammer, and double posting. Didn't we get new ranks or something a while ago?
If you didn't notice, you sometimes don't have perfect grammar either. Or spelling. Just look at your Nintendogs forum - "Check here for annowncments from the staff!" :|

Bad grammar is not a violation of the rules. Neither is double posting. Although it's not good, it's not altogether bad.

And no, we didn't.
Wasn't there like a new official rank thread or something somewhere? My mistake.
 
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I meant, every good INVISIONFREE forum.
I was going to say that too. The structure for this site supports bad grammer, and double posting. Didn't we get new ranks or something a while ago?
If you didn't notice, you sometimes don't have perfect grammar either. Or spelling. Just look at your Nintendogs forum - "Check here for annowncments from the staff!" :|

Bad grammar is not a violation of the rules. Neither is double posting. Although it's not good, it's not altogether bad.

And no, we didn't.
Wasn't there like a new official rank thread or something somewhere? My mistake.
No, there wasn't.
 
Back
Top