• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Active & Trustworthy Friends

Jorah

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

I'm new to Bell Tree and somewhat new to NL - my town is a few years old but I've only recently started really playing. However, I'm an ACWW veteran. I used to be an active user of the Animal Crossing Community forum, which now seems inactive.

I would really like to make a few friends that I can trust to enter my town without constantly monitoring. I was able to do that in WW, but it seems less common in NL. I would love to have a few active people that I can open my gates for while I catch bugs and whatnot and feel welcome to visit your town as well.

It would be cool if you were around my age (24), but not necessary. If you are interested, let's get to know each other! Let me know your town rules and when you can play. I'll make note of your Bell Tree name, character name, and rules to respect.

Thanks!

Feel free to add me, lmk if you do. Mainly just looking for people to chill out with in-game. My town rules are pretty lax.

I'm also looking for chill & trustworthy friends, especially people over 21~. I'm new to the whole visiting thing but need to start somewhere! Add me if you like. :)

Hello! I'm new to Bell Tree as well. I recently started playing ACNL again. I'm new to visiting other towns and having visitors, but I would love to have some new friends. :) I'm close to your age as well (26). I don't have many rules (just don't cut down my trees and take my rarer flowers). I'm usually available after 6 pm (EST), but it varies - usually evening time. Let me know! :)

Hey I'm interested too, I'm trying to increase the visits to my town to get the train station upgrade and happy to help with anyone else who also wants it :) My main town rules are no running or taking flowers etc. I'm in GMT timezone and am active every day. My FC is 2724-2501-7075. Let me know if you want to add :)

Hey I?m super new to this forum but have been playing AC since I was a child! WW Was absolutely my favourite but I?m really enjoying NL these past few months. My town is super new (I just restarted a few days ago to get rid of two villagers I couldn?t stand after TT YEARS ahead and they wouldn?t leave). I?ve never played online with anyone other than my fianc?, but I?d love to have some friends! No town rules, just don?t take my perfect fruits or chop my trees and I?ll be happy :)
Looking forward to having some people to talk to, trade with, and do some island tours with! Im available almost all day and night as I?m a stay at home so work doesn?t get in the way anymore! Let me know you?ve added me :)

Hey! I'd love to hang, feel free to add me.
I'm around your age(ish), I'm open around 5pm EST time and later, and the only rules in my town are no chopping trees and no running near flowers. I hope to get to know you.

Back