• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

They are nook mile designs specific to the various airport colours on your island no? How that relates to villagers and their rankings no idea...

Maybe villagers will be grouped by species? Two by two like the ark.... that was mostly my imagination and not based on that picture in any way!
Good guess. You’re right about the idea of groups. 😊

Maybe groups based on color somehow? I'm not really sure outside of it having something to do with groups though

I just wanted to say happy birthday to Raymond, one of our fast pass recipients!!!! 🎂 🎉

Round 4: Group Cuts

1601551804325-png.png

After last week’s chaotic round 3, it is now time for an even more chaotic round! 😈

Round Details: Each ranker will nominate 7 villagers. The ranker after them on the list (or first, for the last ranker) will then save 1 and divide the remaining 6 into two groups of 3. The remaining five rankers will then vote on whether to save Group 1 or Group 2 by posting their vote to the thread. A simple majority (3 votes) is all that is that is required to decide, so if the first three rankers to vote are unanimous, the other group will be eliminated.

The nominating ranker will be responsible for the write-ups for the three villagers cut. Fast passes are still in effect, so you cannot nominate any fast pass recipients!!!!!
Nomination Order:

IMG_0543.jpeg

@Asarena will be the first to nominate.
@WaileaNoRei will save someone and divide the remaining 6 villagers into two groups of 3
@Florence + The Machine @Pintuition @saucySheep @Verecund @Emmsey will then vote on which group to save.​

Last edited:
The seven villagers I'm nominating are:
Punchy
Bianca
Caroline
Pekoe
Eunice
Fang
Julia

(I took the top 99 list and removed the fast past recipients from it, so hopefully these are all available!)

I choose to save Punchy

the two groups are :

1. Eunice, Julia, Caroline
2. Fang, pekoe, Bianca

yes I do have a a preference for which group gets saved, so hoping my fellow judges come through for me! ;)
Should be interesting.

Okay, just to clarify, when it says "Rankers will be given two hours after they post their cut to post their three write-ups." Does that mean I only have two hours after one group has won to post my write ups? Or does it mean that I have to cut someone as well, and I have to post two hours after I cut them? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused because it says "after they make their cut", but I don't see anything about the person nominating cutting anyone. Hopefully it's the latter because I don't think I'll be able to do the write ups for at least a few hours from now

Last edited:
Okay, just to clarify, when it says "Rankers will be given two hours after they post their cut to post their three write-ups." Does that mean I only have two hours after one group has won to post my write ups? Or does it mean that I have to cut someone as well, and I have to post two hours after I cut them? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused because it says "after they make their cut", but I don't see anything about the person nominating cutting anyone. Hopefully it's the latter because I don't think I'll be able to do the write ups for at least a few hours from now
Sorry, this was a mistake on my part. 😅 You can complete the write-ups after everyone has voted, though considering three rankers have voted to save group 2 you can start working on the write-ups for Eunice, Julia, and Caroline (😢) now. 😊

Last edited:
😭really thought I could get Caroline through. I don’t know why, but I find her very compelling. I guess it shows I don’t really have a good understanding of who people like the most (/was maybe in denial on how popular one of the villagers in the list was)

😭really thought I could get Caroline through. I don’t know why, but I find her very compelling. I guess it shows I don’t really have a good understanding of who people like the most (/was maybe in denial on how popular one of the villagers in the list was)
Yeah, the only reason I voted to cut group 2 was to save Caroline. I don’t think her group stood much of a chance against Fang and Pekoe though.
Caroline is one of my all-time favorite villagers, so thank you guys for trying to get her through. 😊 I’m curious what @Asarena will say about Caroline in their write-up. 🤔

Back