• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop ACMaster's shoppe <3 <3 (Updated 9/29/13)

I'm sorry! I will order those today and get them tomorrow. We could trade after 4pm EST.
OFFER: 120k? That would be 10k each. :)

That will be great! Although you can't order a straw boater :( I'll send you a PM when I'm available since I love in UTC +1 :3

---IMPORTANT UPDATE---

I will not be able to get online for about 6 days. I am sorry. We can do any trades or purchases afterwards. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cubbyhole, dartboard, and storage case for 20k ?

Cubbyhole, dartboard, and storage case for 20k ?

Deal! We can trade sometime tommorrow. PM me when you are avalible after 2PM EST. I will check on the top of the hour every hour after that time. (I still need to order the items and I do not like time traveling) :)

Deal! We can trade sometime tommorrow. PM me when you are avalible after 2PM EST. I will check on the top of the hour every hour after that time. (I still need to order the items and I do not like time traveling) :)

Great! I should be free during then. I'll shoot you a PM round 2ish tomorrow. :)

Back