Account, Email and Password Question ?

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
Okay i'm gonna try to ask this in a way that hopefully makes sense here goes i already started a thread which is still open on here stating what happened to my Coral Switch Lite while i can't do anything yet i was wondering is there anyway at all that i can figure out the information about the email and password associated with the account that's on my broken switch lite cause when i'm able to replace that one i wanted to use the same account but there's huge problem my memory is trash and i'm not joking at all i can't remember at all the email/password that's connected the only clue that i have i guess is that i had became best friends with that profile so that way i can travel back and forth between my main island and secondary island well i can't access the secondary island see anything associated with my account due not being able too turn it on as stated above all i know is my 2nd profile icon is named Jannelle and also i have HHP linked to that account. Man i really hope i explained all of that well i'm not very good explaining things so that someone can understand but basically what can i do if anything i mean i guess i don't mind starting over as far as my secondary island but HHP is linked plus that would mean that i would have to repurchase HHP losing all that progress i made and but i don't remember anything so can anyone help me ? 😭😭😭

Back