• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

ACCF Big Dogs clan

janpen

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
whats up evrybody im back to the bell tree 1 year ago i made my bell tree account and now im back.....picking up another copy of ACCF since my other disc is scratched (and sticky for some reason lol). im picking up another copy of the game sometime between today and thursday.

I will need 3 people in the clan before saturday as im going on vacation but we can keep adding on

Me (president)
My Cousin Bella (captain)
Lobo99 (profit manager)
d7crab (project manager)
after recruiting the spots above we will add on....
________(clan member)
_______(clan member)
________(clan member)
but remember everybody is as important as the next person...

basicly im the president of the clan,so i will manage events and other things that have to do with other dates and i manage the clan members on the list so be a fun person....

the captain: your job is to do the same as me but with my permission first! and if our home town is full u take everyone else into hometown 2

profit manager: your job is to manage money we give you so u can buy things for our projects (i.e equipment ) and every body can add to the clan account whenever you want but you must not tap into the money we give you or you will drop down to a normal clan member and we will promote someone else

project manager:your job is to manage how the projects we do will work!

clan members tag along and complete projects and show up for meetings!\

meetings will be held every saturday at around 11-12 o'clock pm.we will arrange parties everytime we complete a big event/project and 4 holidays if at least 3 people r available.

we will establish a home base and a homebase 2 wen we have the town contest! (not mine my town looks horrid!)
t-shirts are made wen we have a t-shirt contest

no wii speak or profanity in this clan plz!

FC and rest of info under my user name
<----------------------------------------------------

just post your info and wat position u want and why!

d7crab said:
I'd be interested in project manager. What events do you have in mind?
Christmas parties,easter partites etc. We Throw parties wen we finish projects such as remodling our home town and u got the position!

Lobo99 said:
And the profit manager will be holding money from what? The events?
wen people donate money to the clans account (the profit manager). and u buy like for example wen we fix up our hometown you would go to tom nooks and buy flowers,sapplings and equipment such as shovels and bug nets and use the clans account money to buy the stuff

janpen said:
d7crab said:
Christmas parties,easter partites etc. We Throw parties wen we finish projects such as remodling our home town and u got the position!
Ok, this sounds fun there could be tourneys, games, house parties, house rating systems and more xD

janpen said:
Lobo99 said:
wen people donate money to the clans account (the profit manager). and u buy like for example wen we fix up our hometown you would go to tom nooks and buy flowers,sapplings and equipment such as shovels and bug nets and use the clans account money to buy the stuff
Bad idea to have a profit manager. Why? Well say you just completed...whatever and you wanna fix up someones town by buying flowers and trees, etc. You go the profit manager, he's not online.

SSgt. Garrett said:
janpen said:
Lobo99 said:
Bad idea to have a profit manager. Why? Well say you just completed...whatever and you wanna fix up someones town by buying flowers and trees, etc. You go the profit manager, he's not online.
then u come to the president which would be me and then i could spare some of my bells

d7crab said:
janpen said:
d7crab said:
Ok, this sounds fun there could be tourneys, games, house parties, house rating systems and more xD
EXACTLY!

Well if you're keeping the profit manager, I'll be it. If not, I'll be a clan member.

Back