AC3DS Release Date Celebration!! - AC Movie Nov. 7th 8PM EST + Raffle

Hey everyone, I just want to inform you that I'm cancelling this event, not only that but I'm also leaving this forum. I know, dick move on my part, but it's for personal reasons. :/
Anyway, enjoy ACJO once it's released in Japan or wherever!

Since this is now cancelled, could someone else set up this event? I'd like for it to happen somehow :(

Hey everyone, I just want to inform you that I'm cancelling this event, not only that but I'm also leaving this forum. I know, dick move on my part, but it's for personal reasons. :/
Anyway, enjoy ACJO once it's released in Japan or wherever!

Canceling the event, leaving the forum?
No explanation or reason why?
Someone is a turkey jerky.

Since this is now cancelled, could someone else set up this event? I'd like for it to happen somehow :(

If it's on YouTube, I could possibly Embed it on a webpage with a IM chat or something. Idk, just a suggestion.

Do it! Make it happen :O

I see if I can throw together a prototype, I need to know that I can have all of the same (previous) supporters. Maybe I can even find a way to give out some kind of prize (No Guarantee)?

An embedded YouTube video isn't exactly ideal because it's a giant hassle to sync everyone up. What you want to do is host a stream like the original poster planned.

I've build a special webpage for the event and updated my website with information

My website: http://Traceguy.net78.net

An embedded YouTube video isn't exactly ideal because it's a giant hassle to sync everyone up. What you want to do is host a stream like the original poster planned.

Okay, I'll fimd a way to embed a stream.

Great News! I found a website that let's me uupload a youtube video and it will sync it for everyone! This is very great news. Here are the benefits

• No fast internet needed for me or you!
  • Less Lag
  • Higher Quality
  • I do not need to find a way to download the video while keeping the best quality
  • No need to find a streaming service that let's my stream a video file
  • Definitely don't need to resert to screen casting (which would be horrible quality)

Back