AC is like a mini community....

"but if there is a board for it then poeple would get the idea to talk about it. " I repeat and that doesn't mean they will talk about or think about talking about it....

BAMBAM! said:
"but if there is a board for it then poeple would get the idea to talk about it. " I repeat and that doesn't mean they will talk about or think about talking about it....
We have an off-topic board, if people want to discuss it, they can do it there! This board itself was a horrible idea because all it is is you trying to bend TBT to the way you like it and I'm NOT going to tolerate this.

BAMBAM! said:
Just making suggestions calm down :|
No, I'm perfectly calm, I'm just annoyed you seem to think that we need 20 pointless forums. Is it hard to grasp we don't need anything more? Much less what you want. Ever notice no one else is asking for forums? Because they are thinking of TBT, not themselves and what they want.

BAMBAM! said:
No one asked for forums I do not know what you are talking about and that isn't calm.
I'll adress the first part first: You, BAMBAM!, have asked for several forums. :|

The second part: I'm calm, I don't have a ":mad:" for an avatar. If anyone isn't calm, it's definetly you.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
Like you haven't helped make it like that? :| PIKMIN No one asked for a forums!
You asked for:

~A Review Forum
~AC Diary Forum
~Books Forum
~T.V. Forum
~Movie Forum

There are a couple more. Also, you made it like that by being so... so... The way you are.

Back