• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

AC:CF Pictures Topic

Nicole, froggy & I going for a swim. lol

0B8E001621.jpg

I love that picture!

You do know you're not meant to post photos of hacking

Really? I just thought we couldn't discuss it. I better go re-read rules again.

.... that's if I can find them. I think I'm daft. looking... looking

Last edited:
There arent any here.

posting pics is pretty much discussing

There arent any here.

I guess that's why I couldn't find them. I was looking for a sticky post. They really should be posted though. :shrug:

while I don't personally see where a photo is the same as discussion.. I'll leave that to the mods discretion. :shrug:

and btw... sorry... I couldn't get on last night. It got too late.

Last edited:
I guess that's why I couldn't find them. I was looking for a sticky post. They really should be posted though. :shrug:

while I don't personally see where a photo is the same as discussion.. I'll leave that to the mods discretion. :shrug:

and btw... sorry... I couldn't get on last night. It got too late.

its because TBT is for being legit, no hacking

also das fine

because i saw it as a "one off" then they just kept coming

It's the same as saying you're not allowed to talk about how to make a bomb, but you can post a picture of it. If that makes sense.

not eggxactly the same thing... the pics are not showing anyone how to hack
desismileys_3556.gif

btw, is it against the rules to play moderator?
desismileys_6692.gif

lol just playing with yah

not eggxactly the same thing... the pics are not showing anyone how to hack
desismileys_3556.gif

btw, is it against the rules to play moderator?
desismileys_6692.gif

lol just playing with yah

but showing the pics counts as the same thing - look, i didnt make the rules for this site. They are not to post pics of hacking, or discuss hacking, if you dont like it, take it up with Jeremy, not me

and i did report the hacked pics ~1 week ago and the staff seemed to do nothing, which is why I am doing it instead

I guess you missed where I said I was just playing with yah. I will joke with you no longer if your gonna take me so serious when that wasn't my intent. toodles.

Back