• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

AC:CF Face Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jas0n said:
Blue Cup said:
reedstr16 said:
hey are those all of them because i saw a video with a guy that had hair that looked like he just woke up???
I was wondering about that myself since that was the hairstyle I was planning getting.
You can only get that if you haven't been on AC for a while or if you timeskip. Your hair gets messed up from being in bed for so long.
really i did not know that

technoxmaniac said:
Jas0n said:
Blue Cup said:
reedstr16 said:
hey are those all of them because i saw a video with a guy that had hair that looked like he just woke up???
I was wondering about that myself since that was the hairstyle I was planning getting.
You can only get that if you haven't been on AC for a while or if you timeskip. Your hair gets messed up from being in bed for so long.
really i did not know that
thats mad cool, does it happen in WW too?

Add me and PM when you add me; Send me your info, too. My information is at the side

<--------------------------

Lion Crossing said:
Add me and PM when you add me; Send me your info, too. My information is at the side

<--------------------------
You need to stop spamming threads. If you want people to add you make ONE topic about it, don't post in every thread, especially if you nothing decent to contribute to the thread.

Hehe, I'm gonna either get BBB, AAA or ABA for girls. ^_^

Thanks for posting this... I never realized that people aleady got this game so early in the morning. XD

I always have AAB for my caracters. Thanks for the post, so i guess they are no new faces for city folk, except the mi of course. I'll use mii for caracters but not for all cause we can use or wear in the same time hat, glasses...

I'll go with BAA, AAB, or BBB, Or all of them! (3 characters). But for my main character, i have to decide drousyish, eyebrows, or big, wide eyes.

I wish I had seen this when I first got my game, people move quick o_o

I restarted a few times to get my face (AAB), got it on my 4th try xD

TwilightKing said:
Blue Cup said:
TwilightKing said:
Everyone finds him funny looking, but BAA to me is the chill guy, I mean, look how mellow he looks. He's the man.
That's the feeling I get from him. Like he's the king of relaxation or something.
Exactly ;D He's definitely my favorite.
yeah. I totaly agree- hes like the chill guy. Hes kinda combine with AAA and AAB. He will chill :brrrr: you out :p

I know this is going to sound really stupid. But HOW exactly do I get to choose which face I want...?? I don't want to start playing until I have the face perfect.

UPDATE! Omg literally just after posting this I had the perfect face. YAY!

Bones15 said:
I know this is going to sound really stupid. But HOW exactly do I get to choose which face I want...?? I don't want to start playing until I have the face perfect.

UPDATE! Omg literally just after posting this I had the perfect face. YAY!
When Rover asks you questions 'A' would be the first answer and 'B' would be the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back