Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Hai, someone posted this on another forum that I go on so I thought i'd post here to help you guys :)

This is a very basic male/female face guide for AC:CF, but it will do for you guys getting it early.
guyfaceslh1.jpg

girlfacespw4.jpg

Bottcm said:
Sweet! Thanks, i want AAA or BBB
I'll probably go with AAB :p

Btw, the guy that posted this is going to do a female one soon so i'll put that up when he's done it.

is there a female guide, my fiancee really wants to know what face she will get!

EDIT: o ok didn't read the other, post was excited on the faces I zoomed through this topic, sorry!

Btw according to this guy some of the faces get a free shirt with them, e.g. the BBA gets the flame shirt. Not sure if this is true or not though, although I doubt it being true.

Jas0n said:
Btw according to this guy some of the faces get a free shirt with them, e.g. the BBA gets the flame shirt. Not sure if this is true or not though, although I doubt it being true.
I think it is true. I watched a guy play and he got the free black shirt that says B B on it and he got that face.

Galen said:
Jas0n said:
I think it is true. I watched a guy play and he got the free black shirt that says B B on it and he got that face.
Oh right. I guess that's kinda cool :p

*waits patiently for female guide to be put up*

Ooh, if I were a guy, I'd either want ABB or AAB. :]

TwilightKing said:
Everyone finds him funny looking, but BAA to me is the chill guy, I mean, look how mellow he looks. He's the man.
That's the feeling I get from him. Like he's the king of relaxation or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back