• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AC:CF Face Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jas0n said:
Hai, someone posted this on another forum that I go on so I thought i'd post here to help you guys :)

This is a very basic male/female face guide for AC:CF, but it will do for you guys getting it early.
guyfaceslh1.jpg

girlfacespw4.jpg
Great guide Jas0n! :)

this might be late but I'll post anyway - YES, the hairstyle and outfit in these screenshots come with the face you choose.

Galen said:
Jas0n said:
Btw according to this guy some of the faces get a free shirt with them, e.g. the BBA gets the flame shirt. Not sure if this is true or not though, although I doubt it being true.
I think it is true. I watched a guy play and he got the free black shirt that says B B on it and he got that face.
i got that in WW. the first time i played i got AAB and got No. 1 shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back