• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

About cn games

Also, I'd like to ask a question to these people trying to sell their platinum reward for any amount over 10k TBT? Would YOU buy it for that price if you wanted it ? I'm pretty sure and I could even bet that you'd ***** about how high the price is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for making this post. I feel like this all needed to be said. I personally worked very hard to get my Platinum status through the games I bought and the time I put in selling ACNL items to buy a few codes here. If the games were actually "free" then everybody would have them, so I don't agree with that argument, but whether you feel they are free or not no one is forcing anybody to pay the price the sellers are asking. If Gamestop puts a price on an item you don't like then you don't buy it, you don't yell at the person working there. I feel like it's the same case here. If you would like the game but can't afford it you can always try offering what you can afford, but attacking the person selling it does nothing but hurt the community. We're all friends here.

Well said!

Last edited:
Back