• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ABD, DLC, 7-11 pieces, and more! ✿ Closed for a bit ✿

I'm so sorry I had to go here I'll give you a tip if you had me I promise it won't happen again.
Also, technically I didn't post "enter me" the first time, so it shouldn't count.

I'm sorry, you missed your turn without giving me any notice, so I will not be adding you to the list again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw that and added you. I'm sorry.

No it's alright, I'm sorry for the bother ~

I'm so sorry I had to go here I'll give you a tip if you had me I promise it won't happen again.
Also, technically I didn't post "enter me" the first time, so it shouldn't count.

I'll add you to the last group. Please be ready this time. ;u;. I hate being mean...

- - - Post Merge - - -

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT! I wanna know. ;u;

Just to let you know I'm trying to come; I think I'm just clashing with the other two LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh sorry I was going to leave you a balloon T____T I forgot you were going to end wifi. And I didn't thank you properly aghh.

Hey thanks! That was fun.

Worthy painting
Majoras Mask

Good Luck getting to 100, enjoys the apples :)

Got a sink and a snowman carpet (which was on my wishlist!). Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! ^__^

Back