• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ABD, DLC, 7-11 pieces, and more! ✿ Closed for a bit ✿

Lio Fotia

Sasha Haver
Bells
Red Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (195) +
CALLAWAY'S MASSIVE GIVEAWAY

Closed for a few hours!

tumblr_ls5pxySXsv1r10jj7.gif

Hello everyone! My name is Callaway and I am trying to reach 100 visitors to upgrade my train station, so as incentive for your help, I am giving away items! my beach is covered with presents, inside are items like an ABD, the whole 7-11 set, Zodiac Items, Golden Tools, a crown, Royal Crown, Nintendo Items, I think there is an afternoon tea set and even an aurora screen (I forget I've been doing this for a while)... But there are also items like seashells, common clothes, even a expired bingo card. I basically wrapped up a bunch of things I didn't need and set them on the beach.

BUT! Here is where you come in! If you are willing to try your luck, you can come over and claim two presents for yourself.

PLEASE POST HERE WHAT YOU GOT AFTER I END SO I KNOW WHAT IS LEFT!!!

UPDATE!

3 7-11 set items, the Royal Crown and the ABD have been claimed! However none of the Zodic items have been claimed (to my knowledge).

I have also added another Royal Crown, another Crown, a thrown, and a few other rare DLC items I found in my stock! I will do this giveaway until my beach is empty!

Also! HALF WAY TO 100! Come help me!

RULES

4bul1.gif
To enter please just post "enter me" and I will add you to the list. I will let people come in three at a time, and as such there will be groups. Group A, Group B, Group C and so on. If you miss your group, you will not be let back in until the very end.
4bul1.gif

4bul2.gif
Please be prompt when it is your groups' turn. Add my Friend Code when you enter and I will add yours when the time comes.
4bul2.gif

4bul4.gif
When in my town, do not pull weeds, shake trees or water flowers, do not pick up anything that is not wrapped and do not talk to my villagers. Follow me to the beach and you can only pick up TWO items when I say so. If I see this rule being broken I will turn off WiFi and the whole group will get nothing. Each group have 2 minutes to decide and return to the yellow area on the beach. Once you pick up a present you cannot put it down.
4bul4.gif

4bul33.gif
Please leave me a positive WiFi rating! I love them! I will return the favour asap! Tips are also appreciated! If you want to leave me flowers or anything else please feel free I will not decline as it would be rude.
4bul33.gif

4bul5.gif
Please do not complain or leave a bad WiFi rating if you did not get anything good. By agreeing to join this giveaway you are saying you understand that you could get possibly walk away with nothing. If you leave me a bad rating I will return the favour.
4bul5.gif

GROUPS

Group P:
tralhas.gif
Aran
tralhas%20(3).gif
Summ3rain
tralhas%20(1).gif
Shinrai