• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying A Very Specific Pokémon Drawing

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hello! I've been able to save up a lot of TBT for this specific purpose: this drawing. I know that the Museum Shop is pretty much dead, but it doesn't stop me from trying. Since this is a really big piece that I want, I'm willing to pay a lot of TBT for it.

Basically, I'm looking for some art of my Pok?mon trainer (who is still just a series of "mockup" pictures at this point) with all of the water-type starters in their first stage evolution. This means that I would want her with Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Froakie, Popplio, and Sobble. I'd want the art to be fullbody, too. I much prefer digital art over traditional, but some traditional could probably convince me. If you're interested, please leave some examples of your style and how much you'd charge, as I'm pretty picky. You can find the stuff for my trainer here

Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• MaddieWaterStarters.jpg
    MaddieWaterStarters.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Back