• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling A Tot's Spot [NEW: Rosie, Ankha, Beau, Chrissy, Willow]

lurking hard for alice! she's impossible to find ;_;

Alice passed through ATotSpot once, and I thought she was adorable. I almost kicked someone out of my main town so I could keep her. I'll definitely let you know if she comes through again. :blush:

Ankha has moved into ATotSpot.

tumblr_static_12ano4nd9w3k4gkwo4gk80os8.jpg

Both towns are kind of stalled at the moment as I wait for Kitty and Willow to be picked up, but I should be back to cycling soon. :blush:

I don't know if that person reserved Flora in the end but if not, I will!

Just say the word and I will transfer the 75tbt :)

Hi! I actually just joined this site to hopefully adopt your Mac (yes, he is so cute ;W; )!! I understand that you're a little resilient in giving him away, so I hope offering 1m bells for him will make it easier. Although I know his adorableness is priceless, I truly want to give him a good home for a long time to come. ^^

Edit: Uwaaaa...didn't realize the last post in this thread was a month and a half ago!! o-o

Last edited:
could i please reserve willow? i'll be restarting my acnl town and she's one of my favorites and i'd love to have her :) how much would you like for her? <3

I really want Ankha (one of my dreamies) do you think I could reserve her and save up?

Back