☛ A R T CONTEST | 2300 tbt + $15 RL! Plus other goodies ~ ☚

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure if it helps or if you guys are still considering the option of contacting her, but I did a little stalking and found that her dA is here. Her last activity was 9 weeks ago though, but yeah. Just in case if you want to send her a note there as well or something;;
Also, another thing you might want to consider is that if you follow a tumblr user for ~ a few days (?) there should be a fanmail option, in which you can send her messages even if her ask is closed.
Hope everything will be resolved soon!

Maybe ppl should start watermarking entries and then giving the clean version when the contest is over from now on, it's too risky.
You'd still be putting in work but at least the scammer wouldnt get the art?

Maybe ppl should start watermarking entries and then giving the clean version when the contest is over from now on, it's too risky.
You'd still be putting in work but at least the scammer wouldnt get the art?

Hey, that's a actually a really good idea.

[am I allowed to post here?]
Wow....thats bad.
I agree with watermarking.
Oh, have you tried tagging her in a post? The user gets a notification saying that they have been tagged, and it's likely that she would look.

Let's be honest, she probably already lurked on this thread and knows exactly whats going on.... trying to contact her is fruitless and we'll likely just get ignored.

She hasn't been online since the 4th. Maybe she just forgot about this? I know it's unlikely, but she seemed like a genuinely nice person.
Has anyone been able to contact her?

I think it's time the mods stepped in or something.. I'm kinda glad I didn't get around to finishing my piece for this contest now. I feel bad for all the artists who put in their time to be betrayed like this :(

Last edited:
She hasn't been online since the 4th. Maybe she just forgot about this? I know it's unlikely, but she seemed like a genuinely nice person.
Has anyone been able to contact her?

UtopiaJ has the right idea. Allycat has been posting on her Tumblr daily and her ask sections on them just happened to be removed. Sorry to say this, but I think Allycat just kissed up to everyone. People in this thread have already listed past offenses she's had with art commissions. Also, while she was hosting this contest I believe I saw her ask someone to commission her character in another thread while she's already getting a ton of entries here.

I think a mod said they would step in at the end of the week if this wasn't resolved so I'm kinda just waiting

UtopiaJ has the right idea. Allycat has been posting on her Tumblr daily and her ask sections on them just happened to be removed. Sorry to say this, but I think Allycat just kissed up to everyone. People in this thread have already listed past offenses she's had with art commissions. Also, while she was hosting this contest I believe I saw her ask someone to commission her character in another thread while she's already getting a ton of entries here.

Ahh, I see. That really sucks, but oh well. I'm sorry to all the artists who entered for nothing. D: My entries weren't that great or anything, but I kinda wish I hadn't entered now..

tumblr_nb1ojqoNgs1rdr926o1_250.gif

this all makes me so anxious
im so sorry to the artists -- i guess i didnt enter for a reason haha (it was totally laziness but maybe my lazienss was telling me something!!!)

i never really suspected a thing like this would happen tbh, but if asks are disabled on all accounts and she was posting on other threads, im pretty sure its safe to say ... yeah. i dont like assuming a bad thing, but sometimes the proof is in the pudding. i do hope shes alright though, but i was actually concerned by this --

This sucks, i really don't want to judge allycat for this right now, but i'm going to take my art down until she comes back... Even though she might have downloaded it, but still.

I really hope she will come back, i just want this all to be resolved!

EDIT: damn, looks like she downloaded it and uploaded it again...

if this isnt proof right here, folks, nothing is.

Well if everyone agrees, I may have an idea. We can hold a poll to decide the winners and I will bow out of the contest and offer up my bells as prizes so the artists can get some compensation. You guys made gorgeous entries and deserve to be compensated!

Well if everyone agrees, I may have an idea. We can hold a poll to decide the winners and I will bow out of the contest and offer up my bells as prizes so the artists can get some compensation. You guys made gorgeous entries and deserve to be compensated!

J why you so sweet ; ^;
Yours were amazing though, wouldn't you want to be included for your work? That doesn't seem fair on you :c

If this does happen, everyone give J a freebie!! \( ? 3?)/
Yes, no, maybe??

Aww J thats so nice of you c: I'll definitely be willing to offer a freeb,, if u even like me art lmao

Aww no, J! Allycat should serve a rightful punishment for what she did!

If this does happen, everyone give J a freebie!! \( ? 3?)/
Yes, no, maybe??

*cough* I like this idea *cough*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww no, J! Allycat should serve a rightful punishment for what she did!

She'll probably just be banned though, right? I reckon she spent all her bells before bailing out too.

Last edited:

I've never been more upset with anyone on here (not you, talking about Ally). You don't deserve to need to do that! Your art is absolutely beautiful, and you deserve the TBT as well. It breaks my heart seeing that so many amazing artists got scammed.

Allycat, you really let so many people down. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back