• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop A Parrot's Pokemon Shop || Free Breedjects!

hi lolparrot :D wow i think we can make a trade now ":D

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i purchase the shiny landorous now for 150tbt? thanks so much :D i really hoped to catch you today :D

hi lolparrot :D wow i think we can make a trade now ":D

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i purchase the shiny landorous now for 150tbt? thanks so much :D i really hoped to catch you today :D
Sure! Just give me a couple of minutes to charge up my 3ds and get the landorus ready. :)

okay sure :D ill send the tbt now :D just vm me when youre okay :D tysm :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much lolparrot :D landorous is very handsome thanks :D

hi lolparrot :D i just read that you are giving away free dratinis... what nature are they in and do they have the hidden ability? hopefully they do and are adamant :D or jolly

hi lolparrot :D i just read that you are giving away free dratinis... what nature are they in and do they have the hidden ability? hopefully they do and are adamant :D or jolly

They do not have hidden ability unfortunately, but they are adamant natured. If you're still interested let me know :)

Do you have any shiny togetics or shiny shaymins (trophy or battle ready)

I don't have either at the moment, I'll let you know if I get one any time soon.

Pokemon: Froakie, Gible,
Requested Service: IV Breeding
Specific Details: Froakie should be Timid w/ Protean, Gible should be Naive w/Rough Skin
Total Pokemon: 2
FC: Sidebar
IGN: Madi

Could I also have a breeding reject Dratini? Preferably an Adamant one :D

Pokemon: Froakie, Gible,
Requested Service: IV Breeding
Specific Details: Froakie should be Timid w/ Protean, Gible should be Naive w/Rough Skin
Total Pokemon: 2
FC: Sidebar
IGN: Madi

Could I also have a breeding reject Dratini? Preferably an Adamant one :D
Any preferred gender for the Dratini? And will you be providing the pokemon or will you need me to find them? (Which may take a little while) The cost of 2 flawless IVed pokemon are 150 bells. Thanks for your business :)

Back